Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/5, Happy Labour Day.

Dear Bloggie,


Happy Labour Day to all! :D
Relax yourself for 2 days, Sunday and Monday.
Rest, is to walk for a longer journey.
:)
Okayy, since Sunday is Labour Day, I called my father to bring me out shopping a few days ago.
He promised.
So, my mother and I decided to shop at The Curve and Ikano Power Centre.
2p.m something, we reached there.
As usual, my father drop us there and later only come fetch us back.
Men hate shopping, aren't they?
Well, shopping is women nature.
:P
First stop, my mother and I head to the e@Curve's cinemas to see whether got some nice movie to watch.
Hmm...
Unfortunately, no nice movies.
All horror movies.
My mother got interested on those movies, but not me.
I scare!
And I say, "Why don't we watch the Justin Bieber Never Say Never?".
" No interested."
Okayy, no movies.
" So bored no movies." Said mother.
Same way mum.
D:
Since there's no movie, so I bring my mother to Baskin Robbins to have a ice cream treat. :)
I ordered a regular scoop cone for my mother.
Chocolate Mint flavour!

Chocolate Mint.


For me, I ordered the one of the Baskin Robbins signature sundae, Waffle Berry! :DD



Waffle Berry!


I choose Chocolate overload and one don't know what flavour.
One no added sugar and one is low fat.
It suites me!
:P
Just two of these IceCream, it costs me RM24.90.
SO EXPENSIVE.
Tell you honestly, I can eat three meals with this price.
I pay by myself.
:)
TeeHee.
So yummy!
Love Baskin Robbins ice cream so much.
But, my Waffle Berry is kinda big for me.
I haven't finish the ice cream also feel full.
Still got the banana, nuts and the waffle haven't finish.
First time, I finally feel it, eat ice cream also can feel full.
Sometimes, I just hate myself for being greedy.
>_________<
Finally, I finished my ice cream.
Feel like vomit.
>:(
So I rest at there and also online for awhile by using my laptop.
Nowadays, when I out for shopping or somewhere far, I sure will bring my laptop.
And I chat with my dear there! :D
But he's playing game, I feel like interrupting him.
>______<
When 3p.m, we came out from BR.
Stayed there for so long time.
Just now, I saw a stall from the market street at The Curve selling beautiful singlets.
So I bring my mother to that stall and say, "I want to find a floral singlet."
Yeaa, there got a lot.
And I bought one for RM9.
Three singlets for RM24.
But my mother says buy one enough.
Okayy, all listen to her's.
After that, we went to the Ikano Power Centre.
:)
Pass by the Padini Concept Store, I say I want to go in to have a look.
Because there's a sale going on.
50%-70%.
The shoes are so pretty!
But the heels all over 3 inches.
Give scolded.
" How old are you now, little girl?" Said my mother.
So pretty, I want. x)
:P
NOT ALLOWED.
D:
Okayy, I put my target on the clothes department.
Bring 6 clothes to try at the fitting room, 4 clothes fit me.
So I bought those. :D
In a total of RM86.20.
So cheap! :DD
If there's no discount, the total will be RM196.
Satisfied.
x)
After that, we go have a walk at Ikea.
Crowded with people.
We feel tired and find a place to have our dinner.
My mother had her dinner at Subway.
Well, I not feel like eat that.
So I just take a rest at there.
Wearing high heels to walk for so long time is kinda tired.


My shoes.

After my mother finished her meal, I go and have my dinner at McDonalds.
So many people.
>__________<
No place, but lucky there's still a place for me. :)
Had the McChicken for dinner.
Finished my meal, I online at there for awhile.
That time, my dear didn't online.
So I just Facebook, Twitter, Plurk and Viwawa by myself.
x)
4 things in a time.
Awhile later, my father called, and we went back.
:DD
So nice to be in my home sweet home after walked for so long time.

Online and play Super Dancer Online with my dear too. :)
What a happy day.
TeeHee.

No comments: