Sunday, May 15, 2011

15/5, A happy day. ♥

Dear bloggie,


Hii, how are you?
I'm fine, thank you.
:P
Almost a week I didn't update my bloggie.
Sorry!
Come for update today. :D
I enjoyed my day.
It was a fun and happy Sunday afternoon with him.
Today, me and him went to Jusco again.
The main reason we go there is do some revision for Maths.
Exam is arround the corner, but my Maths still not good.
So he said he can help me by doing some revision of it.
TeeHee.
He's so good.
:X
Before revision, we went for movie with his brother and his brother's friend.
We watched the movie, 'Priest'.
OMG.
It was SCARY!
D:
I almost shout in the cinema!
>________<
The front of the movie with some cartoon on it, is so alike with 'Happy Tree Friends'.
Tell you what, I HATE HAPPY TREE FRIENDS.
So horror.
D:
And so with the movie.
Suddenly a vampire 'pop out' through the big wide screen.
With it's sharp teeth and after that been killed by other people.
The blood.
OH GOSHHHH.
I was scare of blood.
I just keep my eyes shut when I heard the music is unusual.
Lucky when there's the scary parts, he's beside of me. :)
Although this is all a fake, because it was just a story that created by people, but I STILL SCARE.
>:(
No horror movies next time, okayy my dear?
Sorry that I am such a timid.
D:
Okayy, after the movie finished, dear and I go and find a place that we can do our revision while his brother and friend will walk the shopping mall by their ownselves.
First, he said do revision at MarryBrown.
But I think a birthday party is going on, so is crowded with people.
So, we changed our location to Oldtown White Coffee.
Well, actually is same that crowded with people.
We sat at the smoker seats (outside).
After we ordered drinks, we started our revision!
From chapter 3, 4, 5 until 6.
Four chapters he teached me.
Algebraic Expressions II, Linear Equations, Ratios, Rates and Proportions and also the Pythagoras' Theorem.
He explained everything so clearly.
Seriously, he's way is better than the teacher.
x)
And when I hearing his explaination, I kept looking at his face, his serious face, it was so charming.
Yeaa, when a guy is serious doing something, the face of his will automaticly become very handsome and good-looking.
The most handsome face of a guy is when they're serious on something.
Heyy, don't think this is a joke, it's real.
The duration of our revision I think is 1 hour more or 2 hours.
The time we finished our revision was also the time the rain starts to become more heavy.
We faster go inside the shopping mall and later he bring me to Popular to buy a new pencil case for me.
>__________<
Say honestly, I really not willing to leave my 'MiaoMiao' at home. :(
P/S: MiaoMiao is my dog plush toy kind pencil case
He said that many of my classmates like to play with my 'MiaoMiao' and he doesn't like others to play with my things.
So he decided to buy me a new pencil case.
Hmm...
Which one huh?
So many kinds of pencil case.
And the price is always the first thing I will see!
:P
I looked at a purple with some polka dots pencil case, and the price is nearly RM17.
OMG.
SO EXPENSIVE!
The pencil case got made with GOLD?
>______<
Then, I looked at another one of the pencil case.
It's purple in colour too, and A LOT of polka dots.
x)
I can't make my desicion.
"You choose for me." I said.
Nice choice right?
:P
He choose the A LOT of polka dots one.
Because just two of these pencil case got purple in colour.
And he knew that I like purple.
Okayy, RM12.95.
Quite expensive too.
>__________<
No excuses to reject him, he said he wants to buy for me earlier.

Okayy, JUST FOR ONCE.
That's the look of my new pencil case. :D

I love it!


After paid, he asked where's my mother and he accompany me to my mother there.
We arrived there.
"Byebye." and he went back.
:)
Hang with my mother after that.
Have our dinner at Johhny's Restaurant again.
My mother helped me to take some pictures there.


Nice?



Ugly pose of mine again. :P


After our dinner, my father come and fetch us back.
And now, I'm at my home sweet home.
:)
I'm quite tired also.
After a day of fun! :D
At here, THANK YOU.
Thanks for teaching me Maths and give me happy day after some unhappy things happened, my dear.
Forget all the unhappy things, stand up and be strong!
I know I can.
SMILE is the way! :D
Yeaa!
TeeHee.
Now, just pay full concentrate on my mid year exam!
Aza-aza fighting!
Cheer up my dear, and also my friends all!
Let's us do all the best we could.
Okayy, gotta go.
Be sure to visit my me anytime.
:)
Chaos.






`Dear, ILY.

No comments: