Friday, May 6, 2011

6/5, Good times with friends.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii everyone. :)
How are you?
Me? I'm very fine.
4,5 days didn't update my bloggie already.
>______<
Sorry, busy playing Super Dancer Online recently.
Labour Day double exp event was going on until 6/5, so those days I just keep leveling my few id(s).
Okayy, now the event was over.
I can put full concentrate on my blog. :D
Thursday, our English teacher told to Hanu that our class will perform a sketch on our school Co-curricular Day.
But now I was confuse with the director thingy.
Cause Hanu says that our English teacher called her or Sharmilla to do the director.
And they almost argue for this thingy.
Well, actually is the same what.
Who is the director nevermind, most important is the cooperate between the people who're joining the sketch.
Right?
A director can't do all the backstage things and all the roles by her/himself right?
A director not the people who just keep bossing around us, is the people who must have a big responsibility.
A director must give us the guide of all the things we need to do.
The most important thing is still the cooperation between the director and the staffs.
I got join the sketch!
I want to act in the sketch. :P
This is a good opportunity to try something new.
I never join this kind of activity in school before.
And I will do my best!
Aza-aza fighting for it!
:D
I think our class got at least 20 people were joining this sketch.
Yeah! The more the people, the more of the fun and joy.
That time, our class boys don't give much reactions for this sketch.
Our monitor, SY like 'forcing' the boys to join.
Haha, so funny the way she 'forces'.
Almost the boys were 'surrender' and join the sketch with no choice.
I asked GF whether he is joining the sketch.
" Yeaa, because the SY keep on forcing me so I just joined."
Don't know want to pity you or what. :/
The time of SY 'forcing' people to join was during the Bahasa Malaysia period.
Me, Hanu, Dhurga and some of the boys were having fun and also chat about the sketch thingy.
Dhurga don't want to join the sketch because some reasons.
Hmmm....
Well, that's her choice.
Hope she thinks properly.
Come and have fun with us!
:)
Awww, now I just can't wait the sketch perfomance of our class!
So excited!
TeeHee.
Now is Friday.
:D
Me. :)

Take this photo before I went out.
Baju kurung again.
And also my fat face.
D:
Have my lunch at my school nearby Tesco.
My second time wearing my uniform to walk in the mall before school.
Honestly, is kinda strange.
>_______<
I still prefer going to malls during weekends, holidays or after school.
Remark: without uniform.
1:50 p.m, I reached school.
I quickly go to my locker and take my books.
Sit at 'Laman Maluri' for 5 minutes more, the bell rang.
Line up at the 'Dewan terbuka' and went to my class.
Before the teacher comes, WC take my dog plush pencilbox and play.
Until it crushed on the floor.
"Nothing happened, forget everything." Said WC and he turned infront.
Haha.
:P
My art teacher came.
She gave us some notes and our class was extreamly quiet.
"Hanu, why our class so quiet one? Scary!" I said to her.
Yeaa, is scary.
Our class, 2B as known as 2 'Bising' (noisy) now become so QUIET.
I think is because of the teacher, she was fierce to us.
And also the prefects are still in meeting.
If my class didn't make noise for a day, oh God, my class were being so ABNORMAL.
But, this is impossible.
:P
After two periods of the 'Pendidikan Seni' lesson, the prefects came.
The students who take Chinese subject will stay and class while the others will go to the library.
Our class don't have students who take 'Pendidikan Agama' and also 'Bahasa Tamil'.
Just Chinese and ICTL.
Pay full attention to the teacher cause Saturday we will have our Chinese paper two!
ESSAY AGAIN?!
No choice though, I need the marks.
I HATE EXAMS.
:(
Chinese lesson ends, that means of recess time too.
Recess with Hanu, Iman and Slo.
:D
Recess time over, we back to our class and have our 'Bahasa Malaysia' lesson.
I DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO TEACHER.
Why? Cause we keep playing at the back.
:P
Hanu, Dhurga, GF, WC, SJ and I were playing and laughing.
Dhurga was so playful!
Keep on saying, " I want to eat shit." in chinese.
She knows abit of chinese.
And Hanu play along with her.
OMG.
They two were crazy!
Me?
Yeaa, I laugh until crazy!
:P
Dhurgaa said this to SJ, WC, GF and YK also.
Haha!
So 'headache' because of Dhurga.
"Why you keep saying 'shit'? So disgusting!"
>_______<
After the Bahasa Malaysia lesson finished, she only stop with the thingy.
FINALLY.
Cause I can't stand my stomachache.
(Laugh until pain)
x)
Okayy, stop that thingy and concentrate on Maths.
My Maths teacher wrote some questions on the board and call us to copy it down.
I can't understand.
I don't understand.
Hard to understand my Maths teacher's english.
>_______<
This time the chapter I hard to understand, Chapter 5- Ratios.
I really need tuition for Mathematics.
After my mid year exam maybe I will take tuition just for Maths.
Honestly, I HATE TUITIONS.
So tiring.
D:
Ten minutes before the school ends, we arranged the table for tomorrow's exam.
And then wait for the bell to ring and went home.
:)
Now, I think about Saturday.
Tiring schedule.
My school starts from 12:35p.m and ends at 5:10p.m.
When it ends, I must rush to my piano class.
RUSH AGAIN?!
SO TIRED. >:(
Sunday, would you come faster?
:/
Hmm....
Aza-aza fighting for my Chinese paper two!
Wish me luck.

No comments: