Friday, May 20, 2011

20/5, 520, ILY. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya all!
:D
Come and update my bloggie at a special day. What's day today?
20th of May, May 20th.
In shortcut form, 520.
'Wo Ai Ni' means I love you in chinese.
:D
Today, is 'Wo Ai Ni' day! :P
Happy I love you day everyone! Especially for my friends, schoolmates, family and also my dear. :P
I love you all. ♥
Hope you all enjoy your day.
For my these exam days, is kinda difficult and need to suffer a lot.
>________<
Yeaa, seriously.
Less online, must wake up early to study...
I still remember, when Wednesday, I am having my Sejarah test, I woke up at 5:00a.m. in the morning to study for it.
No choice, I can't get the point.
How's the story goes I also don't know.
Less explaination from my teacher, mostly need to depend on ourselves.
But luckily, after 3, 4 times of reading the same chapter, finally I know what's going on between them.
Hmmm...
I just can't memorize the person's name, the year that happened.
Got problems with these.
First, the person's name is too long, and got something like "I II III IV" these.
Example, Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin II.
( Can't remember the name for ....... "IV" )
So what's his original name?
Who's the number one ?
Is he fine?
( Nonesense )
:P
For the 'perjanjian' part, I know why they want to sign it.
But I always forgot when they signed the contract.
>________<
It seems I'm very lucky because when the Sejarah test, mostly of the questions is the one I read before.
An advantage!
TeeHee.
:)
For the form one, I think I will wrong a lot.
You know, LEARN AND FORGET.
x)
You study for the exam, you take the test, you passed, you forget everything you learned.
ARGEE with me?
Thumbs up for this statement.
Suitable for me too.
:P
After Wednesday, Science is it.
Wake up early again.
This time, 6:00a.m.
Study and memorize the vitamins and the minerals chart ( Chapter 2 Nutrition)
Is kinda fun when memorize it.
When I memorize, I see all the food name, I keep thinking of the food, and makes me feel hungry.
x)
Because of that, I memorize it very fast.
I Foods.
And I like about nutrition.
That's also the motivation that I want to become a nutritionist when I grow up.
:DD
Cheer up for it!
It's a long journey girl. :P
For the Chapter 3- Biodiversity, OMG.
I HATE IT.
When I see the picture of the worms, insects, EEEWWW!
IT WAS SO SCARY and kinda.....
Disgusting.
Sorry for saying like that.
I don't like insects.
Butterfly also.
I AM SCARED OF ANYTHING.
Useless right?
>_______<
At the end, I just simply read that chapter.
NOT INTERESTED.
When the exam, the form one again.
Wrong so many!
D:
Nevermind, all already passed.
Work hard for the other exams!
Today, MY BIGGEST PROBLEM EVER.
MATHEMATICS.
Had my Maths 1 and 2 paper today.
The conclusion is, I will failed my exam. :(
IT'S HARD.
We can't use calculator in the paper 2.
And many of the formula, I don't know.
Maths 1, yeaa, thank God can use calculator.
Still a lot of the questions I don't know how to do.
:(
Many of my friends said that it is quite easy.
For my dear, a piece of cake.
If I can have a half of my dear's intelligent of Maths, that's so good.
But I know that everyone had the different abilities.
^________^
Work hard and study is the key of success.
FOR EVERYTHING.
Let's work hard together, okayy my friends? :)
Well, let us stop this topic.
Share something with you all. :D
Today, I edited a picture of Super Dancer Online.
My dear and I. 

Your arms make me feel warm, especially in my heart.


Still okayy?
Or not  nice?
>_______<
Sorry I don't have time to practise editing pictures, just for interest.
I edit this picture for 2 hours.
Although is not consider as very nice, but is still meaningful to me.
Happy 'Wo Ai Ni' day dear, ILY.
TeeHee. :3

No comments: