Saturday, May 7, 2011

7/5, Unlucky?

Dear Bloggie,


Today is a Saturday.
Suppose to be a relaxing and fun Saturday.
But mine?
Need to study today because of the October's Deepavali holiday replacement.
My beloved headmistress, put the exam on today AGAIN to make sure many of the students come to school.
Who will not come to school, my BELOVED.
:)
Mid year exam is so IMPORTANT!
Had no choice, need to come.
11:30a.m, my school car aunty come and pick me up.
Everytime she fetch us to school so early with just one reason, "Scare no parking."
Well, that's her choice.
Just follow her wish.
11:40++ , I reached school.
Wow, first time, the school was so quiet.
The afternoon session's students just a few and the morning session's students are having their exam.
Okayy, go to my old spot 'Laman Maluri' to put down my bag, take out my chinese reference book to study for the exam.
Suddenly, I remembered something.
OMG.
I forget to bring my chinese calligraphy things.
The writing brush and also the calligraphy ink.
IT'S URGENT!
Because later for my exam I need it.
:(
I rushed to find my friends, hope I can find either Hanu or Dhurga to accompany me go to the bookstore near our school.
( Near the 'Mamak' stall there )
But, they haven't come.
:'(
I stand at the school entrance there, hoping that either one of my friends will come.
I SAW YW!
I said all the things to YW and she says she can't accompany me, her mother don't let her out from the school.
Okayy, nevermind.
And YW asked CY and PS, PS argeed to follow me to the book store.
Actually I felt quite sorry but I still scare to walk alone.
:(
On the road, we just keep quiet.
We're not close friends, that kind of silence I can understand.
But I scare she will feel boring.
>_______<
Halfway to the book store, got two boys behind us.
That's CX and one of his friend.
And then PS says he's chasing her, so we ran.
The running was exhausted.
" Why he want to follow us and run to chase us?" PS keep saying.
Finally, we reached the bookstore.
MY DESTINATION.
I bought the things I need and the cashier asked me, "Why today so many students came for the calligraphy things?"
"Chinese exam" I replied.
After I paid, we're going back to school.
TIRED.
The run make us feel so tired.
"Haven't started the exam, the energy also used until half already," Said PS.
Yeaa, same thought.
But, sorry ya PS, make you felt tired.
>________<
The CX why must follow us, make she scared of him and we ran.
*Of some reasons*
On the way of going back, we chat. :D
Not so boring already! :)
Enjoy of knowing more of a friend.
12:25p.m, we reached school.
Still got 10 minutes before school starts.
Okayy, as usual, line up, went to class.
Wait for the time 12:45p.m, the time that starts the Chinese exam.
I don't want to study already, no mood also.
D:
It's time for the exam!
First section, the chinese calligraphy.
Tell you what, that's the WORST situation I ever HAD.
The writing brush got issues.
The 'wool' keep dropping.
Just like the hair fall.
._______.
It makes me hard to write!
And then the calligraphy ink, it's too watery!
OMG OMG OMG.
What I gonna do?
I use my hand to write?
Write with my finger?
Impossible.
I had NO CHOICE, just use that brush and try my best to write.
Another SITUATION happens.
The calligraphy ink, due to its watery fluid, it makes my 1/4 left hand turned black!
Waste my time go to the toilet to wash off the ink!
My DEAREST teacher still called me, after I finished washing my hand, can go to her place at the teachers' office to take her 'Pas keluar'.
Is she forget that I'm still having my exam?
Say honestly, I can say " Cannot teacher." ?
I quickly run to the toilet and after that I rushed to the teachers' office to take her 'Pas keluar'.
And, I ran to my classroom, "Teacher, is this your 'Pas keluar'?"
"Yeaa, thank you."
I back to my seat, and continue my paper.
The summary was quite hard this time.
I can't get whether which is the main point.
SO TIRED AND STRESS.
I just simply find two points to complete the summary.
Without wasting my time, still got two sections to go, two essays.
Okayy, I manage to finish in time.
Still got 20 minutes for me to check!
I still keep on worry, is it enough time for me?
Cause I don't want the same scene repeat twice on me.
The last one minute, I still rushing the paragraphs.
>____________<
This time, is the fortune over the misfortune.
:P
Finally, the exam's over.
Phew!
When recess time, I not feel like eating anything.
I want to have some drinks!
Don't know why, I feel so thirsty.
Bought a packet of Milo to solve my thirst.
Recess over, now's Bahasa Malaysia lesson.
Keep rushing my Mathematics and Bahasa Malaysia homeworks at the same time!
SO STRESS and TIRED, AGAIN!
Yeah, I finished all.
Lay on the table for awhile.
When I get up, no refreshment also.
Still the same, TIRED.
Lucky, there's no homeworks to do at home.
One happy news, my MATHEMATICS TEACHER DIDN'T COME!
HOORAY! YIIPEE!
( Haha, am I a bad student? :/ )
Chat and have fun with Hanu, Dhurga, SJ and GF again. :D
TeeHee.
I love my friends.
They gave me so much happiness and joy!
They made my life more meaningful.
:)
Thanks ya all!
5:10p.m, the school ends, and now what?
RUSH TO MY PIANO CLASS.
:(
My piano class starts at 5:00p.m, but nevermind, better than never reached there.
The fees are so expensive, can't waste it.
>_______<
I reached there by 5:20++.
My teacher is happy of  my arrival.
:)
Had a fun piano lesson.
After my piano class, I have my dinner, and now, blogging here for more than 1 hour more.
>_____<
Hope you all will get my blog post title points, 'Unlucky'.
Chaos.

No comments: