Monday, May 9, 2011

9/5, Happy Mother's Day, mum. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


A simple blog post for my mother.
:D
Althought Mother's Day already past, but I still want to wish my MOST BELOVED MOTHER, A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
A message to you, mummy.

Mummy,

Hello mummy! :)
Maybe you couldn't see my blog, but I still need to tell you.
Mummy,
I can feel your sacrifice to this family.
Everyday, when daddy and I went out, you'll stay alone at home.
Don't you feel boring?
Sorry that I cannot accompany you all the times.
Mummy,
Do you feel tired?
You do all the housechores, including washing, ironing, moping, cooking, etc.
If got chance, let me to do all these.
You really need a good rest.
Mummy,
you never be tired to teach me all the things that I don't know and also encouraging me.
Your encourage really give me the courage to do the things I dare not to.
Mummy,
I'm really sorry.
Sometimes I'm stubborn, I did not listen to your advise.
And I make you sad.
Sorry.
Mummy,
I'll always be grateful beccause I have a mother that willing to sacrifice her precious time, energy, money and all she had to raise me up with all the love.
Your love make me feel strong to face all the hard times and also the problems.
Mummy,
You never scold me without a reason.
I know everytime you scold me, you also will feel sad.
You scold me also because you want me to know the importance of  something.
You don't want me to make the same mistake again.
I will accept it, and change all my mistakes.
Mummy,
when everytime I have problems, you'll be there for me.
You never feel bored and still can knows what I feel beneath my heart.
Your empathy and support let me know and understand the meaning of LOVE.
Mummy,
You're the best mum I ever had.
I never wish more than that.
THANK YOU.
I will be thankful to spent every second that I had with you, mother.
You're my everything.
I LOVE YOU.


Went to 1Utama yesterday.
Enjoy some food at Waffle World.

Footlong sausage with brown sauce.


Nice and delicious!
But is kinda expensive.
One plate of this and two drinks, it costs RM29.05.
The money inside my wallet are saying, "Goodbye!"
Mother's Day special, nevermind.
Is all for my MOTHER.
TeeHee.

Well, is time to go!
I my FAMILY.
Father And Mother I Love You.
Okayy, Chaos.
Wish you all enjoyed your Mother's Day! :)

No comments: