Monday, May 16, 2011

16/5, ARGH. >:(

Dear Bloggie,


Heyy, I come again.
Tomorrow is Wesak day, a public holiday.
No school. :P
Wednesday, the start of the mid year exam week.
D:
That means I need to do revision for the subjects on Wednesday.
Okayy, I will.
Wednesday, we'll having Bahasa Malaysia, PJK and also SEJARAH.
WHAT?!
SEJARAH?
AT THE FIRST DAY?!
OMG.
:(
Now I so scare I will fail my Sejarah.
I don't want to remember ANYTHING from the past.
But, what to do?
The school wants it.
The ministry of education wants it.
Is that you all want?
Fine, I give you.
>:(
Hmmm...
This time the exam syllabus included Form 1 Bab 1 to Bab 10 ( I think so? ) and Form 2 Bab 1 to Bab....?
I forgot.
:X
The Form 1 syllabus is more than the Form 2 syllabus.
Sometimes, I wonder.
Am I a Form 2 student?
I know, the school arrange the exam like that is for our good.
Like that, we can face our PMR exam more easily.
Because PMR is Form 1 to Form 3 right?
( But I think mostly is Form 2)
Haha.
Not sure about that.
Just my personal opinion.
:P
Must study hard for SEJARAH tomorrow.
WHOLE DAY LONG.
I think for the Form 1, since we don't have the textbook, I just study the 'Komik Sejarah'.
For Form 2, except for the 'Komik Sejarah', I need to memorize all the 'perjanjian' they've made.
When? Where? About what?
Must remember.
Cause our Sejarah teacher said that she will give the questions like that.
ARGH. >:(
Sejarah really will make my head explode.
Just like this Maths solution.
1+3+0+0+1+1+1+1 =?
BOOM!
:P
This time, I aim for my Sejarah paper either a 'B' or 'C'.
I will not expect for an 'A'.
NEVER.
If there's no any questions from Form 1, I think I will able to aim for an 'A'.
Nevermind, as long I didn't fail my Sejarah paper.
Aza-aza fighting for it!
Well, it's a rainny day today.
Now is still raining.
Feel so cold.
>__________<
Feel so hungry and tired too.
D:
Say till hungry huh.....
I cannot keep on eat and eat anymore.
MUST START DIET!
I said for so many times already right?
But everytime I didn't sucess.
At the last, my eat food intake increase.
D:
ARGHHHH! >:(
Today, when I go to the teacher's table and pass up the book, my Sejarah teacher ( it's related to SEJARAH again?) says to me, "Erin, are you putting on weight?"
Teacher, why you so concern of my BODY WEIGHT?
Everytime you ask me something, sure is related to my BODY WEIGHT.
I know is kinda unbelievable that my body weight from 70kg dropped until 45kg++ something.
But, you don't need to ask me everytime and keep observe my 'body', right?
Say seriously, it's hurts. D:
Why you want me to face the truth.
T___________T
I don't want to accept it!
I just.... CAN'T!
D:
*SOBS*
*RUN AWAY*
Opps, why so like a drama already?
:P
Sorry sorry.
Try to control my food intake and also CALORIES.
JUST HATE IT.
Okayy, stop with this totally SAD topic.
:'(
Ohh yeah, to my BELOVING and also DEAREST teachers,
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
For the exam, cheer up for it!
" I will never say never, I will fight till forever!"
From Justin Bieber's NEVER SAY NEVER!
x)
Haha.
To my friends and dear,
CHEER UP, AZA-AZA-FIGHTING FOR MID YEAR EXAM!
We can do it!
:D
Okayy, that's all for today.
Chaos.

No comments: