Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31/5, Blogger Award 2011.

Dear Bloggie,


I'm happy to receive the Blogger Award 2011 from my friend, Doris C.
First time I receive this kind of award though.
:D



And now according to the rules....

Make a post contained with :

  • Saying thank you to the one who gave you this award.
  • Write about the one who gave you who award.
  • Write about yourself.
  • There's a banner award and code.
  • Give this award to your 9 blogger friends.
  • Dont forget to leave a message in their chatbox.


Doris C,

Thanks for giving me this award ya! :D When I saw your comment at my Cbox, I was, "Huh?".
And after I finished reading your lastest blog post, only I know you're giving me this.
I am so happy when I know that you're giving me this award.
Because I always thought that nobody will read my blog seriously.
You know, my blog is not nicer than the others, and it's a lots of words.
Mostly people will think my blog is boring. :(
But still thanks a lot for visit my blog.
Well, I know you since Form 1.
That time, we still not know each other well.
Because of some misundertanding I think.
But, now I know.
You're as sweet as a honey!
You're kind, helpful and also a very responsible girl! :D
Is my honour to be friends with you. :)
ILY as my friend, sweetie!


Erin.


Now, must write about myself.
Okayy, let me introduce myself, and make it simple.
My parents gave me a lovely name that is Erin.
I'm 14 this year, enjoying my wonderful life.
My constellation is Aquarius.
Stay at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Loves my piano, without it, no me. :)
Purple is my favourite colour of all! When I saw purple, I will... SCREAM!
I'm shy with strangers but I still will treat them nice and friendly.
But, when I am together with my friends, you can see a different me.
Hope other people will treat me with love too! :D
Want to know me more? Visit my blog often.
TeeHee.
P/S: Smile is easy.

Now, I'll give this award to my blogger friends. :D

Doris C.   I like your photographys so much!
LonelyReload.  I'm not consider as your friend also actually. >____<
Jyin.
Agu.
AhShu.
Princess Gecxs.

Sorry it is just 6 persons.
>________<
Let's be happy! :)
Cheers!

No comments: