Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30/5, N.I.E.

Dear Bloggie,


Well, time passes fast, is already Monday!
Today, our N.I.E group, went to Jusco and discuss about our magazine thingy.
First, we all meet at Jusco's Arena Food Court.
After I arrived there (because I am the last person who reached there), we change our location to MarryBrown for the discussion.
Hmmm, first time I saw my friends wearing their shopping outfits!
Well, all become so pretty! :D
Pretty girls. :D
We reached MarryBrown and we ordered drinks.
:)
Find a swing seat there, okayy, let's start our discussion!
I gave them my work ( the BMI thingy ) and they said I've done a good job! :D
Yeah!
That means, NO NEED TO REDO. x)
Haha.
Because it's really kinda hard to do although it's just a small thing.
I give all my effort and spirit inside of it.
I started my work 10 something during the night, and I finished it at 12 something midnight.
That's called "RUSHING AT THE LAST MINUTE."
I know my type.
Please don't learn, it's not a good example.
Back to the story!
We added and removed some elements from our magazine.
But we can't use some elements that's out of our topic.
We all are ideas creators.
But we must choose the most creative one to put in.
To make our magazine more interesting.
Still sometimes, we can combine our ideas together to make a more interesting thing out, right?
Lastly, we decided the colours of the background and what design we gonna use.
Play with the colours, follow what Mr. Sunda said to us during Friday when the N.I.E groups meeting.
With just half an hour, we finished our discussion.
After that, we go do some things of the magazine that we can do now.
Yeaa, for the cover.
They say, we'll go inside the Jusco department store, go to the clothes department and find something for me to wear on.
Then, Iman will take the picture of my hip.
That time when I heard this, I was totally, " OMG?"
"Why want to take picture of me?"
>_______<
I can really admit that, I DON'T HAVE A NICE BODY SHAPE.
I scare because of me THE WHOLE THING WILL SPOILED.
But still, they're encouraging me.
Well, have a good try.
First, we went to the Voir Jeans department.
Hanu and Masz find something for me to try on.
The first outfit.

Hanu choose this outfit or me.


Second outfit.


Masz choose this for me.


All sleeveless top.
Hmm...
Please just focus on the clothes.
I know I'm fat.
All the fats stored at my arm.
:(
So, the clothes nice?
:D
When Dhurgaa want to take a dress from Voir Jeans for me to try on, the promoter says can't try so many clothes, and I quickly gave back all the clothes that I try on to the Voir Jeans promoter.
And we never try the dress.
We left the department store and go downstairs.
Our first plan failed, so we decided to go to the others clothes stores.
Soda? No, can't.
Too many promoters will keep their eyes on us.
Ti:zed? No, Ti:zed is just for casual wear.
Reject shop?
We never go inside.
Giordano? No.
Because is just all polo tees.
Nicole? No.
It's too mature for teenagers.
Sub? Hmmm...
I said to them the Sub's clothes is more suitable for clubbing and the colours of the clothes mostly in black and white.
They try and tell to the promoter that we want to try on their clothes and take a picture.
The promoter said to us try and ask the manager there.
We told to the manager, our purpose and she just shake her head.
I know the result will be like that.
We are not mature enough.
We still look like children.
:(
And we can't give the confidence to other people to believe us, trust us.
Because most of the adult will think that the teenagers like to play, fool around others.
Never take a thing serious.
But we're not.
>:(
Nevermind.
The second plan failed again.
So we went upstairs, sit at the bench that placed infront of the Jusco Department Store.
Think of another plan.
Now, we change our magazine cover.
And then, we go inside the Jusco Department Store again, find a dress, must work extreamly FAST.
We can't attract the eyes of the promoters.
We must go the place without promoters.
That means 'less security'.
Don't worry, we're not stealing.
._______.
We all are clever and obedient child.
Well, we're seperated into two groups to find a dress.
Me and Hanu in a group while Dhurgaa, Iman and Masz are in a group.
Say honestly, there were less choices and nice clothes in this small shopping mall.
If we're in OneUtama, we can have more 'beautiful' selection and also more strict security!
But is impossible for us to go to OneUtama, there's too far.
When me and Hanu are still finding, Hanu's mother call to my phone to find Hanu.
Hanu said, her mother wants to go back within 10 minutes.
We had no choice, we find nothing.
Immediately, we contact Iman, Masz and Dhurgaa.
They found something.
So they call me to try on fast.
Okayy, A SUITABLE DRESS WAS FOUND.


A pink dress.


Iman faster take the picture of mine.
Okayy, done!
They said nice.
But when I looked at my own picture.
"OMG, it looks fat."
T___________T
I hope it really will not affect the effect of the cover.
After we take the picture, we dismiss the N.I.E group and we're continue on Wednesday.
:)
Well, I'll try to continue at Wednesday again! :D
To be continued...

My outfit. I panda. :P

No comments: