Saturday, May 28, 2011

29/5, First day of the holiday.

Dear Bloggie,


Saturday, the start of the holiday.
I have an event for today.
His brother's birthday party.
I arrived at his house arround 6:30p.m.
Yeaa, after my piano class.
When I reached there, some of our classmates that invite by him already arrived.
They all arrived when 5:30p.m.
Earlybirds.
:P
CM, YC, KH, WC and SX.
P/S: All boys.
I saw SL too! :D
P/S: A girl.
After we all arrived, we start to enjoy the foods that prepared for the party.
Lots of foods were served at there.
Got fried rice, fried mihun, fried chicken, sausages and many more.
The food was quite nice.
Especially the prawns, but I don't know what prawn is that.
I like it so much!
^______^
Sorry that I forget to take photos of the food.
Busy eating.
I'm too hungry that time. :P
Finished fill up our tummies, whole group of us go and chat, as known as 'blow water'.
Try and translate that word in cantonese.
While their chatting, I can't fit in with the their topics.
Kinda hard to communicate with boys.
So I just sit at a side and listen to their conversation.
Most is about relationships.
Haha, nowadays teenagers' HOT TOPIC.
The way they talk and discuss about the topic is so serious but still very funny.
Well girls, accept the fact, the boys are specialize in love.
Although maybe they didn't express it out, but in their hearts, they really cares a lot.
ATTENTION, still not ALL the BOYS in the WORLD is like that.
Be alert and be careful girls.
:P
When they're chatting on some topics, I think they already forget a GIRL was there.
Not suitable for GIRL to listen though.
>_______<
9:00p.m, CM, SX, a boy, he and I go and take the cake at Desa ParkCity's Secret Recipe.
Wow, for the SECOND time I went to Desa ParkCity.
The view is more nicer than 3 years ago.
IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I hope I can live there.
But is impossible.
Enjoy the scene on the way.
:)
We reached there in just few minutes.
They ordered two creams cake as the birthday cake.
Chocolate Indulgence.
After he paid, we lefted.
Short while, we went back to his house.
For sure, get ready to sing the birthday song to the birthday boy.
The birthday boy's friends stand beside him and for my dear's friends we just stay inside the house.
The boys still playing with the PS2 when singing the birthday song.
-_________-
Haha.
We sang two languages of the birthday song, english and chinese.
After the birthday boy cut the cake, the adults giving us the cake.
When we enjoy the cake, the SX says, " The cake is high in calories, fattening."
OMG.
YOU'RE SO THIN EXCUSE ME, MR TOO THIN.
You still care of the calories.
._______.
I asked him, " You're fat?"
He nodded.
OMG.
If he's fat, what am I?
T________T
And then the boys teases me, " After eat the cake Erin want to go on diet already."
>:(
I'm officially considered as FAT now.
*SOBS SOBS SOBS*
No congrats to me PLEASE.
After we enjoyed the cake, the boys were discussing about the Desa ParkCity thingy.
They want to go to the Desa ParkCity for a walk.
Or maybe stay at WC's house for a night.
WC's house is at Desa ParkCity.
For sure, I didn't go.
My mother don't let me to.
It's already so late.
My mother sure will worry.
So just left those 6 boys will go.
They will go about 10:30p.m, because I'll go home at around 10:30p.m.
Left a girl behind without any accompany, pity the girl right?
:P
10:30++ p.m, my parents came and fetch me back.
Said " Thank you" to aunty and "Bye bye" to him.
:)
Enjoy my time there.
I had so much fun.
Thanks to all! :D
Happy birthday to the birthday boy and may all his wishes come true.
Well, stop my day here.
Goodnight.

No comments: