Sunday, May 22, 2011

22/5, A nice weekend.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya all.
Had a nice weekend today.
I went for movie with my mother today.
We choose to watch the "Pirates of Caribbean: On Stranger Tibes" at 4:40 p.m.
When we choose the seats, most of the seats already been occupied.
So no choice, we choose the 'quite front one' seats.
Wow, many people wants to watch this movie also.
:)
Well, before the movie, my mother call me go to the Arena Food Court to do my revision of my tomorrow's exam.
Haha, tomorrow exam, today still go for movies.
x)
Subjects for tomorrow are English, Moral and also 'Kemahiran Hidup'.
Do some revision of Moral for the 'nilai', 'definisi' and 'kata kunci'.
I think in the total of 20 'nilai'(s).
Hmm...
Need to memorize all.
>________<
Have to wake up early tomorrow again.
5 a.m I think so?
:(
Please finish the exam faster! :(
I don't want to wake up early everyday!
Wednesday my exam's over.
But for Wednesday I don't need to wake up early since is just the 'Pendidikan Seni 2' that means drawing.
Be patience for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
x)
Used one hour more to study at there.
Therefore, the time was not enough for me to study all the 'nilai'(s).
Still left 3 or 4 'nilai'(s).
Haven't memorize it completely.
It's kinda hard.
>:(
Nevermind, take it easily and slowly.
I know I can! :D
At the food court there, I can 'steal' the WiFi from the Starbucks.
The distance between the Starbucks and the food court actually is kinda far also can receive the WiFi signal.
Didn't care those things so much, just connect it to the internet!
:D
On my Msn, Facebook, Twitter and also Plurk.
These are my drugs that I needed it everyday.
I online and do revision at the same time.
( P/S: Can I focus to my revision actually?)

Me.


Haha, credits to my mother.
She take this picture.
SECRETLY!
>__________<
My hair was so messy.
D:
Looks bad, right?
*SIGHS*
4:30p.m, we went up to the cinema.
It was just in time.
This time, it was in the Number 1 cinema!
Found our seats, take out our snacks and next enjoy the movie!
This movie was funny and interesting.
The funny parts is more than the horror parts.
But, when the horror, scary parts appears, IT WAS SO SCARY.
But still, the "Priest" is more scary than this. >____<
Hmmm...
It's been a long time I didn't watch movie with my mother.
:)
Feel good.

After two hours and 30 minutes inside the cinema, the movie ended.
My mother and I went to KFC for some snacks.
Wanted to online there but can't.
:(
What's wrong with KFC's WiFi?
>_______<
Better don't online if like that.
After snacks, I went to Elianto to buy the face cleanser.
Is kinda rush because 10 more minutes my father will arrived at Jusco to fetch us back.
Lucky the cashier has no customer that time.
Paid, take my things, just in time!
:D
Went home, and now blogging.
TeeHee.
Fun movie day with my mother.
^____________^
Now, I must continue with my 3,4 'nilai'(s).
More later, time for my beauty sleep.
:)
Okayy, that's all for today.
Aza-aza fighting for my exams!
Wish me luck ya.
Chaos.

No comments: