Friday, May 27, 2011

27/5, Hello holidays! :D

Dear Bloggie,


Say "Hello" to holidays!
:P
Today is the last day of school.
Well, not many people attended to school.
So good of them that didn't come, can start their holiday earlier.
Haha.
Not quite happy for today.
Problems, problems and problems.
First, the N.I.E thingy.
( as known as Newspaper In Education by TheStar newspaper )
Hanu, Dhurgaa, Iman, Masz and me as a group joined the N.I.E's MAG INC competition.
We need to do our own magazine which is just 3 pages and summit it to the teacher in time.
Now, we just finished planning the job organization.
I will become the 'camera man' when we take our 3-minutes video!
TeeHee.
Quite excited for that.
First time! :DD
But now we having some problems on it.
Cannot say the problem here, TOP SECRET.
We must faster find a solution for it and finish our magazine in time.
Hope everything will just going on smoothly without any struggles and problems.
Aza-aza fighting!
Second, my father.
When Hanu and I discussing about the magazine thingy, suddenly I talked about my father.
Consider as a story of my father.
I told Hanu my father's condition and situation, how he works, how he do everything for our family, how he can do everything by HIMSELF.
Suddenly, I cried.
I cried, HOW CAN MY FATHER CAN DO SO MANY THINGS BY HIMSELF?
And Hanu comforts me, and she also, "Wow."
My father really worked so hard for this family.
A small family of 3 person.
Although our family is facing some economic issues, my father never treat us bad.
He still bought the things I need, I want.
He still bring me to eat the things I like.
He still bring me to shop.
:(
He's really a best dad ever.
My dad is a superman.
But, the superman also will become tired after flying here flying there.
:(
When I got the ability to earn money by myself, I really want to let him have a good life.
He suffered for so long.
It's time for him to have a good rest and enjoy his life.
At here, I want to say, ILY father.
Thanks for everything.
Thank you.
:)
Third, my Geography paper.
Okayy, I got back my Geography paper today.
Guess what I have?
A 'C' for Geography!
Not even 'D' also.
Wow, out of my expectation.
I'm so happy!
:P
But I'm still kinda disappointed with it.
Because some of the questions I can answer it correctly.
I change my mind on the second thought.
PLEASE BELIEVE ON YOUR FIRST FEELING IF YOU NOT SURE OF ONE THING.
The first feeling usually is the most accurate one!
Please believe it, don't let the second thought affect your first!
I'm so regret that I didn't follow my first feeling.
:(
Nevermind already, all passed.
Look foward to the future!
Must be thankful that I never fail my Geography.
Appreciate it.
TeeHee.
These 3 things actually is consider as small things right?
( Except for the N.I.E thingy)
Yeaa, that's some small issues.
But I'm facing it also.
:)
I must go through all those things to make me stronger, isn't?
^___________^
The last day of school, can't meet my friends and dear for more than 1 week time.
D:
OMG.
It's a disaster!
Hope they all will have fun during their holidays and relax themselves as well.
Enjoy their 'free of exams' life.
x)
Haha!
After the one period assembly, the school ends.
I walked with my friends and him to the lockers spot.
I wanted to put my books at my locker.
And then, he helped me to open the locker.
So sweet of him. :D
After that, we lefted the lockers spot.
When we almost reached the small gate of the school, Tham and Hanu give me a shock from behind!
That time I was *SHOCKED*.
I didn't expect that.
T________T
I screamed.
:P
I'm scared by that time.
They all are so bad!
>_______<
Didn't tell me in advance.
( Heyy, if a people wants to play trick on you they will tell you in advance? )
That's true also.
Haha.
Well, although is not a good day, but I still enjoyed it.
:)
To all my friends, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Use your time wisely.
That's all for today.
Chaos.

No comments: