Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25/5, Mid year exam over!

Dear Bloggie,


Yeah!
My mid year exam was over!
:D
Finally I can relax myself.
TeeHee.
No need to wake up early everyday, facing those books and memorize all the things.
What a relief.
Now I can do anything I want, sleep at what time I want, wake up at what time I want.
^____________^
And then, after this week of school, two weeks holiday!
:)
But, I don't know whether I want to be happy or sad.
The happy thing is, yes, finally the holiday comes! :D
The sad things are, during the holiday, I have nothing to do maybe just stay at home spend my precious holidays like that.
And also, I can't meet my friends and also him.
:(
Can't play with them, chat with them.
So bad.
I'll miss them badly that time.
Now still got two schooling days, enjoy it before holidays!
:D
Hmmm...
Actually, now I still thinking about my papers.
I am so worried.
Especially for my Geography paper.
Almost the whole paper is Form 1 syllabus.
The Form 2 questions just some.
OMG.
I have an ominous feeling that maybe I will fail my Geography.
T___________T
Just PLEASE don't FAIL.
My Geography for last time was 70 marks.
I don't hope for a 'E', although 'E' is for EXCELLENT.
PLEASE give me at least a 'D'.
I rather be a DONKEY to get an EXCELLENT.
Haha.
Just kidding.
Oh well, don't let the negative thoughts full my mind.
Go to the good news.
My Bahasa Malaysia improved!
:DDD
I got 81 for my Bahasa Malaysia!
Hoorayyy!
Last time 40 something D now A!
And then for my Pendidikan Moral I get an A also!
82 marks!
^________^
Two As already!
So happy. :D
Waiting for my other subjects' result.
Hope is also a good news, not a BAD news.
:)
Say something about myself today.
Today, during my PJ lesson, I played the 'chasing' game with Hanu.
Chasing equals to run.
I just ran awhile to catch her.
Because I ran, my asthma came.
:(
Just AWHILE.
Also can like that.
My legs were no strength to support my body and I feel like falling down.
That time, I also feel hard to breathe.
:(
Now that's the REAL suffer.
Lucky that time my friends were there for me. :)
Hanu, Dhurgaa, Iman and Slocahnah.
Dhurgaa, Iman and Slocahnah are St. John ambulance members, so they help my using the way that they learnt at there.
They help me to count my heartbeat whether is normal or not.
That time, one minute, my heart just beats for 50 times.
They say is abnormal, " Erin, you don't die!"
Got so serious?
>_______<
But I know the normal heart beats per minute is 60-100 times.
And then, they give some water for me to drink some.
After that my heartbeat back to the normal rate.
70 something I think so.
Lucky.
:)
Hanu lent her thighs for me to lay down.
So touch!
Thanks Hanu!
Does your thighs pain?
Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable.
>______<
They all were so care about me.
:)
Thank you all my friend.
Really really thank you.
So good to have all of you.
Love you all!
:DD
For me, now I just got one simple wish.
I HOPE I CAN BE AS OTHER KIDS, TEENAGERS.
Can run, jump and play freely.
No need to think so much before doing ANYTHING.
Well, hope my wish come true someday.
*SOBS*
Is kinda late now.
Gotta go.
A better day is waiting for me now.
Chaos.

No comments: