Saturday, April 30, 2011

30/4, Chinese Carnival.

Dear Bloggie,


Finally, the day has come.
My compete day.
Hmm..
I woke up at 5:00a.m because I must reach school at 6:30a.m.
Such a miracle.
No need the help of my phone's alarm to wake me up.
I wake up by myself.
:P
And then, I get prepared of myself.
Brush teeth, wash face, change on my pinafore and etc.
My mother keep give me more and more things to put in my bag.
With the reason, " How if later you need it?", "How if later you hungry?".....
So my bag is full of THINGS.
A jacket, a big size container, an umbrella, my book, my medicines, tissue paper and the most important thing, MY 'MIAOMIAO'! :D
Remark: MiaoMiao is my dog-like pencilcase.
Actually still got a lot of UNNECESSARY things inside my bag.
Thanks to my mother.
I need to carry the HEAVY bag around for the WHOLE day.
-_______________-
6:10, we're ready to go! :D

Yay! :D

10 minutes later, I reached school. :)
Saw the bus there, there were two bus.
And also, many of the participate students already reached school.
We all gather infront of the school, at the bus stop there.
6:30a.m., the time we must head to the school.
But, some of the participants haven't reach yet, so we must wait.
6:40a.m., still waiting.
Few more minutes, the participants came, we all ready!
There were two bus.
One is for the participants and one is for the staff.
In the bus, I sit with Joey. :)
Chat with her, and she also told me her experience of the competition.
Interesting.
She will be participate in the Chinese Calligraphy Competition.
Her's calligraphy nice! :D
7 something we arrived the school.
SMK Taman Connaught at Cheras.

I take this picture in afternoon.

Our school considered as late, based on the schadule book, 6:45a.m must register and have breakfast there.
Because of the late arrival, the Chinese Calligraphy participants must go compete without having their breakfast.
The Chinese Calligraphy is the first event of the Chinese Carnival.
7:30a.m. time the participants must gather at the school's badminton court.
While they're gather, we have our breakfast.
After breakfast, we go to the hall to hear about the match briefing.
8:15a.m, the arrival of the honor guests.
Sang our country song, "Negaraku".
Some speech given by Mr. Phun Teck Seng.
Speech given by the main sponser.
The opening ceremony and also the gift to the honor guests.
9:00a.m, the Poetry Reading competition started.
The junior high school category will compete at the hall while the high school category will compete at the audio visual room.
There're 21 schools compete in the junior high school category and 22 schools compete in the high school category.
I need to go gather at the badminton court when 9:40a.m.
Before this, I just sit at the hall and watch the poetry competition there.
Well, I am quite obsessed by the third team, which is the represent of SMK Puteri Jaya.
Their presentation way full of emotion.
The scaryness of the war.
I feel it, somehow.
I just see 5 schools compete.
I want to see the sixth school which is SMK Kepong Baru.
Saw my ex primary seniors names in the list.
But, is the time for me to gather already.
Hmmm.... :/
So I just go gather at the badminton court.
WOW.
So many participants for the Chinese Essay competition!
>_________<
Got A, B and C category.
A is for 'Peralihan' and Form 1 students.
B is for Form 2 and Form 3 students.
C is for Form 4 and Form 5 students.
For my category, there were 180 students compete.
OMG.
No hope already.
Well, just give a good try.
Take some experience.
:D
9:55a.m, we go in the classroom.
The actual time to start the competition is 10:30.
But the time change into 10:10a.m.
The competition lasts for one hour and 30 minutes.
I thought 2 hours.
>__________<
While waiting the time 10:10a.m, my hand starting to become shakey ( nervous).
And then I take out me and dear's couple keychain and combine it.
I see the chain, my whole body RELAXED.
Well, I don't know why.
But it helps a lot! :D
10:10a.m already, the staff give us the essay questions.


(1) A choice ( 选择)
(2) Rainbow after the rain. (雨后的彩虹)
(3) Love exists anywhere. ( 爱,无处不在)

I choose the number 2 question.
And then I make a draft only I start writing.
Keep writing and watching my watch.
The 10 minutes before the competition ends, anyone is not allowed to go out from the classroom.
And, our school's B category participants including that's 4 people.
The other 3 already go out from the classroom, just left me writing.
T_______T
Why my school's that 3 representers so fast finish their essay.
>____________<

When the staff say " You have 1 minute left."
I still rushing my last second paragraph and the last paragraph.
OMG.
My handwriting become very messy, but who cares it now?
Most important is faster finish my essay!
"Time's up. Please stop writing."
I only finish my 1 word with a fullstop.
HOW LUCKY AM I?
In a total of don't know how many words, but I wrote 14, 15 paragraphs.
>________<
After I tied my papers, I just left my essay at the paper, the staff will come and collect it.
I went out the classroom with my right hand keep shaking. >_____<
Maybe I too rush? Nervous at the LAST MINUTE?!
I go and find my friends and teachers at the canteen, based on the schedule, they will be at the canteen for lunch.
Yeaa, there is them.
My teacher saw me came and she stand up give me her seat.
I say, " Teacher, nevermind I can stand."
" You sit. I already sit for a long time. Sit if you don't mind the chair is hot."
Hahaha! :P
The teachers were laughing including me.
:P
" I thought your teacher will treat you very good but she still at the 'hot' word after it" Said one teacher.
But, thanks teacher!
:P
My teacher said to me, "I'm so glad that you can come compete in the competition."
I feel so warm in my heart.
TeeHee.
And then, my teacher say about my past ( gastric thingy) to other teachers and say that time I am very very skinny until very pitiful.
Now I look more better.
"If you don't eat rice, eat more bread, fat more abit! Hahaha." Said by my teacher.
Tease me huh?!
>_______<
After lunch, I had nothing to do and one of the senior invite me to join them for see the result of the Chinese Calligraphy at the hall.
The winning calligraphys will be displayed in the hall.
I saw my friend, Joey calligraphy there!
She get a prize for the competition!
Congrats Joey! :DD
Hmm... I saw one calligraphy which I like the most!

Nice!

After I seeing the calligraphys, I go to the book fair.
Buying 3 books that costs me RM27.30 after discount.
>____<
Quite expensive.
And then, I give called by my teacher to go inside the hall because she don't want me to be under the sun.
Well, I go inside the hall to read my books.
Because 1:30p.m only start the other events.
The events are some performance by SMK Taman Connaught's chinese orchestra and the chinese club.
Nice performance!
The closing speech, giving souvenirs, poetry reading competition's judges comments, the prizes giving.
And the poetry reading performance of the winning school.
The both junior high school and high school category champion won by SMK Kepong Baru.
All is my primary seniors!
Long time no see, they all changed !
Become more handsome and beautiful.
Wow, their poetry reading was great!
Especially for the high school one.
I can feel the power!
>______<
Hmm.. after all the events finished, end the Chinese Carnival by sang the Willayah Persekutuan song.
Because this is a Willayah state schools competition.
Well, when we came out from the school.
A situation happened.
WHERE'S OUR BUS?
Which is our bus?
Because of this situation, we waited for 30 minutes more I think.


Waiting!

Finally the bus came.
And I sit alone in the bus.
Because Joey already back home with her parents.
Hmm...
The view...
Nice.. :)
Enjoy the view.
But, my eyes almost shut.
So tired.
4:50++, we reached our school, SMK Taman Bukit Maluri.
My parents were at there waiting for me.
Cause I have to attend my piano class at 5:00p.m.
SO TIRED.
Cannot pay full attention during the class.
Hmmm......
Well, I feel so lazy and I don't want to write anymore.
>____<
That's my day.
Sorry for my long long post.
My finger seriously so tired.
Okayy, gotta go now.
Chaos.

No comments: