Friday, April 29, 2011

29/4, Enjoyed.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii! :D
Today's a Friday.
The last study day of the week.
I think many of the students will be very happy because continuous of three days no need to go school.
Saturday, Sunday and also Monday.
Sunday is Labour day, so Monday no need to study or work!
Hurray!
Hmm..
Talk about my day.
Yeaa, I did enjoy it.
:D
A happy day!
Although I not feeling much happy when morning, but at the school, wow, I am extreamly happy! :DD
Today, is my English teacher a.k.a one of the discipline teacher's birthday!
Happy birthday my beloved teacher!
Thanks for teaching us. 
During recess, the 'Bilik Disiplin' was crowded with foods. x)
Almost like a party in the 'Bilik Disiplin' but no music.
:P
Me, Hanu and Dhurgaa go to the 'Bilik Disiplin' to eat.
Wow, so many kinds of cake there!
And also many kinds of food too!
Sambal, curry and many more.
Pisang goreng!
It's been a long time I didn't eat Pisang goreng!
I lovin' it.
Oops.
:X
More awhile, 'bilik disiplin' not just crowded with foods, people also.
Students and teachers. :D
Students must let the teachers to eat first!
Because teachers still got lesson.
So regret I didn't take the 'Sirap bandung' drink!
:P
TeeHee.
Our 'birthday teacher' so good!
Yesterday night, she baked for all the class she taught a Chocolate Moose Cake!
My teacher so nice right?
Love her so much!
Our class enjoy the cake after recess, that means during Bahasa Malaysia lesson.
That's so funny during the 'taking out the cake' scene!
Haha.
Because our class got 40 something people, so we just can have a little bit.
After I taste the cake, it was so delicious!
Since there still got leftovers, me, Hanu and Dhurga keep calling our monitor to give us some more.
:P
Nice what.
Finger licking good.
I ate 3 and 1/3 little pieces.
And, the way I eat just like a child.
My hand and mouth had the chocolate's 'footsteps'.
And some boys saw it.
.___.
Including my dear.
>___________<
Dear, you will not mind one right? :P
Sorry for my childishness.
I not meant to.
Just, I can't grow up?
I think so.
:P
Two periods of assembly, finally I back home and watch the Royal Wedding!
Both of them kissed at the balcony! :D
Congratulations to Prince William and Kate Middleton!
Hope their marriage can lasts until forever!
Hmm...
Ohh yeaa, my tomorrow's competition.
Still remember that?
My chinese essay writing competition?
I must wake up at 5:00a.m tomorrow.
6:30a.m I MUST reach school for the bus to Cheras's school.
And then, 4:00p.m only can come back.
After that, I MUST rush to my music class.
WHAT A TIRING DAY TOMORROW.
But, this is also my first time!
Wish me luck. :D
Aza-aza fighting!
Erin, I know you can.
Believe myself, miracle will happens.
I close my eyes and pray.
x)
Okayy, I gotta go now!
Sleeping time.
Gotta have my beauty sleep now.
Or not tomorrow I don't have any energy to do my essay.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

visited... nice post~