Sunday, April 3, 2011

3/4, Hmmm..

Dear Bloggie,


Hii bloggie, come and blog today! :D
Have a lots of photo to share!
:)
When Morning-Afternoon, my online friend invite me to play Super Dancer Online with him.
Okayy, I accept it.
After that, I won all rounds.
He felt not satisfied and his friend play for him.
Two rounds more, his friend lose.
And then I don't know who (himself or his friend) that said, "Are you deaf? I sure this not you!!"
Lots of bad word.
He left the room.
At Facebook, we argue.
He's my friend, and he don't believe me.
What kind of friend is this?
I angry him.
No, is THEM.
>:(
A stupid thing, I cried.
I cried because of them.
I cried because of two people that I never MET before.
My tears came out automaticly.
:(
Feel grievance.
My dear knew this matter and keep comforting me.
I didn't listen to him, just continue crying.
I know is not worth for crying.
But.....
:(
Dear, once again sorry ya.
I didn't stop crying, but cried more louder.
D:
I should hear your's.
Sorry for making you worry about me.
:(
It's my fault.
Sorry!
Some notes P/S:
Sometime is not our relationship that fades, is the struggles that made us think that.
So we must face through struggles to make our love stronger.
And, I'll not give up.
ILY.
TeeHee.
Near evening, my mother bring me to Jusco.
We walked there.
Extreamly HOT!
>:(
At Jusco (What a relief, air-cond! :P), I stopped by at Popular to buy something.
And then, we go to the supermarket to buy some grocery.
Finish purchase, I'm so hungry and we had our dinner at Kenny Roger's Roaster.
Take some photos there. ;)


Spring, sprite+ mango and a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.





Black pepper half chicken set.




Banana Muffin.


My mother and I share this set. :)
You thought I have a set of half chicken?
.______.
Totally impossible!
Enjoy the meal just now.
It's delicious.
But expensive.
._____.
Already spent RM35.25 for this set!
(Including service tax and gov.tax)
After dinner, around 6 something, we walked back home.
:)
I enjoy the journey when walked home.
The scenery was so nice.
When go and back from Jusco, we must pass through my primary school.
SJK(C) Kepong 1.
:D
Awww, I miss the times in primary.
:)
But, my primary change a lot!
Two years ago, there still have a big wide grassland and also our tuition classes.
Now, none of any green colour and a classroom is been found.
Well, they're going to build a new building for SJK(C) Kepong 2.
Like that, there will be no afternoon section.
Because Kepong 1 and 2 now are sharing a same building!
Except for the new building, the new canteen was almost finish build.
The students already started to use the new canteen for recess.
So many dust. >______<



My primary school.




This is a....?  I don't know.




The greenland that I ran before.





I had my lessons before at here.




What we call this machine again?




See the apartment/flats there? There's where I lived for 14 years! :D



The new canteen!




Parents are not allowed. x)


This is my primary school.
But already look different than the last time.
Hmmm...
Miss the old look.
It still need to upgrade for better environment for the students to study right?
:)
Took some photos of the sky! :D


Blue sky.




Love this. ♥♥


I just love the sky!
Do you believe these 2 sky pictures I took it when around 7 p.m. ?
Second one still reluctantly can believe.
But for the first one, I think most of the people don't believe it.
Let me tell you, IT'S TRUE!
I take it around 7 p.m. :)
I think the wheater is too hot, and the sun is not willing to left.
I back home, I rest, I online, I do my homeworks, ate ice cream and now blogging.
What a day!
I been through sad, happy, angry, joy today.
:)
And also, WHAT A LONG POST!
Haha.
I need to sleep now.
Chaos.

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

cheer up too... don't sad because of game... even though i am too.. T.T

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Yeaa...Don't know why they want to be so serious. :/ It's just a game.. >______<