Wednesday, April 27, 2011

27/4, Connie Talbot.

Dear Bloggie,


Here I come again!
This is a sharing post.
It's about Connie Talbot.

6 years old Connie Talbot. 

A talented little girl, who was just aged 10 this year.
She competed in Britain's Got Talent when she's just 6 years old.
And she take the second place.
After that, she signed a record deal to release records.
For more of her information, can go to her website,
http://www.connietalbot.com/


Yesterday or monday, I forget already, I accidentally saw a video clip at YouTube.
Her competition video, the final of Britain's Got Talent.
Wow, first time I listened to her singing.
My goosebumps on.
She's an angel. :)
Her voice makes me feel so peaceful, my worries were gone for the moment.
I keep repeated the video.
She's really a 100% natural God-give talent!
You see Connie singing 'Over the Rainbow' during the final by clicking HERE.
I'm obsessed by her singing.
Especially for one song, 'I Will Always Love You'.
A high difficulty song.
She can sing!
Really.
Nice.
Connie Talbot - I Will Always Love You.
She sang this song when she's 7.


Now she's 10 years old.
4 years passed.


10 years old Connie Talbot.


She's so pretty! :D
And this is her latest singing.
CLICK HERE.
Cover of Katy Perry's fireworks.

Impressed. :D
Hope she will released her new album.
Want to buy her album!
Hope you all enjoy. :D

Images and video source : Google and YouTube.
Thank you Google and YouTube.

3 comments:

Olivia Small said...

Ok, here is the thing she great when she was younger because everyone was like WOW! She's only 6! But now she's ten. I forgot about her because after Britan's got talent, she was not anywhere near as non to people. Maybe where she lives but not where I am. I just think that she only got famous because she was SO young to try out, and to make it, but now she's not 6 years old anymore...

Anonymous said...

She is very talented. I can see bright things in her future.

Anonymous said...

Connie is now 11. She is a great singer. Just to say, I am also 11.