Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26/4, these two days.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii, long time no see, my bloggie.
:)
Miss me?
:P
Okayy, I stop with the nonsenses and continue with my topic.
Yeaa, about these two days.
I feel like writting my blog yesterday, but suddenly my mood dropped.
So I didn't write my blog.

25/4, Monday.



My pose, so ugly. x)

Today is a nice morning.
I need to go school early because the locker thingy.
Actually I feel so happy that our school have lockers that give us to put thing!
Just like UK, US's schools.
:D
I want to apply a locker place, so I need to go early to school.
Need to find morning session's discipline teachers or either the morning session 'ketua pengawas'.
Luckily when I go to the 'Bilik Disiplin', I meet with the 'ketua pengawas' straight! :)
And then she call me to wait at the 'laman maluri'.
Few minutes later, she came.
She ask me which locker I want, and I say I want the locker that place at 'lorong pengawas' there.
( Used to be lorong pengawas, but now it becomes lorong locker.)
I choose the most highest one (prevent other people to hit it), and I pay the rental fees to the 'ketua pengawas'.
RM80.
She asks me, whether I bring the pad lock or not.
Because they want one of the pad lock key.
( Needed when spot-check the locker. )
I say I will give it ASAP.
But she said, bring tomorrow.
Okayy.
Yeahh, I finally got my own locker place!
:D
The space of the locker is actually quite small.
>______<
Nevermind. :)
Hmmm...
No mood at school after recess.
Until I sleep.
Don't know why.
After I went home, I have a nice dinner.
All my favourite food.
But, all seems tasteless to me that time.
Moody.
Why can I do?

My morning mood.



My afternoon mood.




My night mood.


Feel so frustrated.
Understand what I meant?
Actually the above pictures is made by chilli sauce.
x)
I played with the chilli sauce when I am having my second dinner.
So childish right?
Haha.


26/4, Tuesday.

Hello today, pinafore.


Went to school early today.
Today before school, my friends and I go to the 'mamak stall' to have our lunch.
Me, Dhurga, Cheah and Slo were planning to go.
But, when the time me and Dhurga want to walk there, we cannot find Cheah and Slo, so we walk there first.
Saying 'Byebye' infront of the school gate with Hanu ( she can't come with us. :( ), we start our 'journey' to the 'mamak stall' !
When we still haven't walk finish our school area (outside), my classmate a.k.a 'penolong ketua kelas' KH, he told me that the junction there just happened a accident.
That time me and Dhurga was, OMG.
ACCIDENT? ARE YOU KIDDING?
We saw our school people, uncle, students go to the end of the padang near the gate there ( cause there near the junction) to see the accident situation.
"They're so busy body." Said Dhurga.
" Yeaa."
After we go the junction there, really a OMG.
A LONG LONG lorry, crush on two cars and also a car give crush up the tree.
OMG OMG OMG.
FIRST TIME I SEE THIS KIND OF ACCIDENT.
That was so horrible, scary. D:
But still so many people taking pictures with their camera.
-____________-
Then, when we walk more faster ( don't want to be around at the accident place).
When we walk more, we saw a man lying at there, full of blood.
T_____________T
That must be the victim.
According to the news, that is the lorry driver.
He jump off from the lorry window before it get crashed.
So, he survived.
Thank God that he's alright!
That time me and Dhurga almost cry.
Hope God bless him and other people.
And then we speeded up our footsteps, go to our destination.
But, another situation.
A mad people ( I think so) come to us, and said, "Watssup babe?"
Why so many things happened today?!
Me and Dhurga never see behind and speeded up our foorsteps.
>__________<
Finally, we reached the 'mamak stall'.
We ordered our food, and then we go to 7-eleven to buy Slurpee!
:D
( Actually I cannot drink... but.. long time once... nevermind? I think. )
After buying Slurpee, my 'roti canai' served!
I am eating double lunch today.
Getting fatter and fatter soon.
:'(
Don't get mad peoples, I know you all already fed up that I always say myself fat.
When I am having my second lunch, Cheah and Slo arrived!
:D
Four people at the mamak!
:P
First time hang out with friends at mamak before schooling time.
Say honestly, that was qutie fun!
Chatting at there.
12 something, we quickly go back to school.
Because Dhurga is a pengawas, so we cannot give caught by teacher.
Especially discipline teachers.
So we bought a Slurpee for Hanu, we go back to school by using another way.
Avoid the accident scene.
We reached school, we all busy with our things, Cheah stay at 'bilik kesihatan' because of her stomachache ( are you still okayy? :), and the time passed so fast, the bell rang.
As normal, lessons.
:)
TeeHee.
My form teacher a.k.a Sejarah teacher, she said that I can be a good doctor when I am big.
x)
Try to get the meaning out of it.
Rain when evening time, so our assembly cancel.
Kinda cold.
>____<
School ends, today I walked together with my dear.
First time! :D
TeeHee.
So happy.
Because that time was so cold, when he's beside me, I feel warm again. 
Love him! :D
Thank you, dear.
Well, after been through all these, now I am sitting infront of my laptop blogging and ignore my homeworks.
x)
( BAD ATTITUDE, PLEASE DO NOT LEARN THIS AT SCHOOL AND HOME)
Hmm, okayy, that's too more for today.
Chaos.

No comments: