Sunday, April 10, 2011

10/4, Genting Highlands.

Dear Bloggie,


I'm back!
:)
Today I want to share about my Genting Highlands trip.
Hmmm..
It's quite a long time I didn't go Genting Highlands.
Many of my friends went there and have so much fun, and share their stories.
Especially GF, he told me so many fun things at Genting and he experience when he's there.
Well, the last time I been there, when I am seven.
Seven years I NEVER GO THERE
Till this year, February or March I think, I tell my father I want to go Genting have fun.
And he said, he's busy, later.
This week, Wednesday, he asked my mother and I, whether want to go Genting or not.
YES, by me.
NO, by my mother.
Cause she scare my father's car ( Proton Wira ) cannot drive up the mountain.
It's kind of lousy though.
>______<
But my father still bring us go.
My mother had no choice.
:P
We took 1 hour to reach there.
10 a.m something we reached there.
After my father found a parking space, the moment I step out from the car.
WOW, so cold.
I can't feel the mist in the car.
The first place I visited is the Video Games Park.
Saw so many video simulation machines, feel want to play.
I also saw many big teddy bears at the present exchange counter there, but I know sure to need a lot of the tickets.
Leave there and went to the outdoor theme park.


Dadada! :D


Welcome.
:P
The ticketing counter.
My father bought three one day all parks ticket.
Cost RM62 each because three of us have MyKad.
When we go inside, the weather started to rain.
My mother called me don't play first, wait the rain stop.
Hmmm, so we go have a view of the outdoor theme park by sitting the Monorail.
'Please mind your head', written there.
But still, my 'bun' still hit it.
>______<
Took some photos there! :)


Smile is still the best pose. :)



My father and I.



My mother and I.




The Corkscrew.



The Flying Coaster's track.



The monorail go inside the indoor theme park, saw Paris! :P


Hmm.. after the ride on the monorail, can't play the outdoor thingy due to raining and also hungry, we went and find food. x)


My outfit, FAT ME.



Went to theYum Yum Foodcourt ( I think so ) to have our lunch.
I had a sizzling noodles as lunch, my mother had a BBQ duck rice, mixed rice for my father.


Sizzling noodles.



Having my lunch.


Err, honestly speaking here.
THE FOOD IS TOTALLY TASTELESS.
And the price of the food was so EXPENSIVE.
My mother and I's food costs RM13, and my father's mixed rice costs RM16.
OMG.
Triple price.
Expensive nevermind, but please keep the quality of the FOOD!!
Need improvement.
.______.
After lunch, we take a ride on the Venice Gondola.


It's so French !


When I ride, I saw the poster that said, throw a coin and make a wish.
Hmmm.. quite interesting.


So many coins here.

I throw a coin, make a wish.
Guess what is?
:P


Lover bridge.


Haha.
:P
What a cute name for a bridge.
Keep laughing on the boat when saw this.
Don't know why.
After the boat ride, I remembered one dress I saw in Padini Authenics.
A sleeveless, layered, light blue dress.
Awww, so beautiful.
When I see the price, awww, so 'beautiful' too.
RM 129.
T______T
I want that dress! Look so sweet and nice.
Simple too.
But, why the dress must be so expensive.
:'(
Oh well, skip this. :(
Next stop, Ferris Wheel.



I love the Ferris Wheel!
Hmmm, just can two people sit inside the 'thing', so my mother sit with me.
My father sit with a little girl.
Haha, pity him.
Through our 'window', we saw my father look at the left and the little girl look at the right.
Haha!
:P
Laughing loudly.


Me on Ferris Wheel!


When we meet after this, I asked my father, " Fun? "
He gave me an unsatisfied face.
My mother, "Maybe he's scare of height."
Seriously, really?
>_______<
Our last stop, the Reindeer Cruiser.
Is kinda bored.


The reindeer's 'sexy' back! :P




KLCC @ Genting.



Wow, the Lady Liberty riding on the motorbike!


Muahaha, I don't know that the Lady Liberty was so in! :P
Cooool! :D
Hmmm...
We saw the rain stopped and faster go out to the outdoor theme park.
Yeaa, some machine is back to functioning!
And my mother and I played the Spinner.


The Spinner.


The swings that spins!
I want to try this!
Cause I like the swing.
:)
When we lined to take turn, my mother keep asking me, "You really not scared?"
"Nope! It seems fun, I want to try, if I scare, no next time."
When the spinner starting to lift up, all the teenagers there started to SHOUT.
The voices were so sharp.
>_____<
So me also shout abit.
( My shouting voice is much more smaller than the voice I talk )
Haha.
When the Spinner spins till maximum, I feel like falling out from my seat.
Kinda scary.
But still a lot of people let go of their hands and keep shaking their legs, showing that they're brave.
But, their actions was DANGEROUS.
If you're going for a ride on the spinner, please don't do some dangerous actions.
Accidents may happen.
After playing this, my father said is time to go.
( Already 4 something )
Because my father scare his car will broke down when go down the mountain.
Hmm..
Don't have the chance to play the Pirate ship.
>_______<
RM 62 just play one outdoor game.
Not worth actually.
Nevermind, we go there again next time! :D
Byebye, Genting Highlands.
I really had so much fun there!
I wish I can come with my friends.
:)
I think that will be more fun!
Well, I think is all for today.
A long post.
Thanks for your patience.
:)
Chaos.

2 comments:

nerz said...

i never go there....
but it seems fun ..^^

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

I see I see... Yeaa, it really fun! :D