Wednesday, April 6, 2011

6/4, A suprise? :)

Dear Bloggie,


Know what?
Today, is the day my dear and I been together for one month! :D
TeeHee. :)
So happy!
And then still remember about me confused of give what for him as present?
I know what to give and also give him already.
Yeaa, at today.
When Saturday, I say to him, I already think of what to give him, and he ask me what's that.
I said, "That's a suprise."
:P
He had no choice and wait for today.
At last, his patient pays.
I give him paper stars. :)
I made all the paper stars by myself!
Hmmm..
Quite hard the process of making it.
Because, last Friday, I just know how to fold the paper stars.
( Usually I don't learn how to make these, I know I am not good in paper crafts.)
But don't know why, suddenly have the inspiration to give paper stars for him.
Give him good luck and hope he get blessing from the stars.
Friday night, I learn how to make paper star from a aunty at my house nearby coffee shop.
That time she saw me with the papers and keep looking at the instructions.
She put down her work and come to me, "You know how to make paper star?"
"I don't know."
And she taught me.
Really thanks the aunty so much! :D
If not her, I sure I cannot finished the paper stars in time.
Millions of appreciate.
Friday night, I make terrible stars. D:
Saturday morning, I make terrible stars also. D:
Saturday afternoon, still okayy. :/
Saturday night, well, is on the track! :)
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday the stars shape some is okayy and some is standard.
Sorry my dear, some of the stars is not nice.
Due to my STUPID hand.
And my lack of knowledge on paper craft.
Hope you don't mind ya. :)
I count all the stars I made.
The total amount, 210 stars.
:)
I was shocked.
I MADE SO MANY STARS!
First in my life.
TeeHee.. :D
Impress of myself.
x)
Haha!
During the time I making these, I so scare.
I scare he don't like this 'suprise'.
D:
Cause I scare he will think this is like a 'girly' thing and he don't accept the present. D:
Luckily, he said he like it very much!
^_______^

The twinkle twinkle little stars!

I so like this container.
Why?
Because it was PURPLE!
My favourite colour! ♥♥♥♥♥
Dear, I give one thing I like to you already.
The colour I like the most!
:P
That count right?
The stars nice or not?
:D
We been together for one month already.
We must face all the problems together ya!
And also must be happy too. :D
I like to see dear with a smile on your face one.
Remember to smile always! :)
So nice.
Happy 1 month anniversary.
ILY.
Is my luck that I can be with you. :)

No comments: