Friday, April 15, 2011

15/4, Near weekends.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii! :D
Friday, today.
Yeaa.
What I want to share?
Many.
:P
So this count as a random post, I think.
Okayy, first my exam results.
Well, my first exam ends two weeks ago.
And, this time no class ranking given.
I quite satisfied with my exam results for the first exam.

MM- 90% A
BC- 86% A
SN- 84% A
BI- 80% A
KH- 78% A
GG- 70% B
SJ- 70% B
BM- 43 % D


Hmmm.. the results still okayy right?
Just my BM, ALMOST FAIL!
THANK GOD.
Cause this time's BM exam was so DIFFICULT.
All form 2 no one get an A.
10 class, no one A.
I think every class BM teachers were very headache by that time.
:P
First, when I mark my BM paper, I feel so sad because I never get a D for my BM before.
D:
After that, I know many people also get D and failed.
So I said, "I must be satisfied because I didn't fail my BM."
I will work harder for my next exam!
Next week Saturday, exam again.
BM penulisan and also BI writting.
Count as a part of the Mid Year Exam?
Heyy, we just have our first test.
Not even a month exam again?
OMG.
Nothing to say.
Aza-aza fighting!
Second, timetable.
I HATE IT.
I already start memorized all the period, lessons.
And then CHANGE AGAIN.
IS THE THIRD TIME WE CHANGE THE TIMETABLE.
Why want to change. D:
I already get used to the timetable now.
*SIGHS*
And need to bring more books then before.
>:(
Need time to get used again.
Third, URGENT.
I put on weight again!
T______T
Not dare to see myself on the mirror.
I feel like dying because I see myself on the mirror.
And I take near photo of myself, OMG.
I LOOK SO FAT.
SERIOUSLY REALLY.
I NEARLY CRY.
FEEL SO STRESS.
Okayy, don't kill me or scold me, really FAT.
And don't jump building.
>_______<
I need to on diet and keep fit.
Start from tomorrow.
Must loss at least 1 kg.
( Not in one day.)
God bless me?
:P
Fourth, MATHEMATICS.
Another OMG.
That time the Algebraic expression, now I'm okayy with it.
Now, a new chapter, Linear equations.
This is more CONFUSING then the Algebraic expression.
Who can teach me?
Please.......
>______<
When my teacher teaches, I don't understand what she's saying.
Really.
D:
Maybe my ears or my understanding got problem already.
*SIGHS*
Haha, flunking MATHS.
x)
Hmmm... that's all for today.
NEED RELAXATION.
Continue my TV show.
Chaos.

No comments: