Friday, April 1, 2011

1/4, April Fool.

Dear Bloggie,


Here I come again. :)
Today is April Fool.
Happy April Fool ya! :D
Luckily today I didn't give people fool until too over.
Just the simple tricks.
Examples, " Do you know who's that teacher?" , " You didn't wear your socks.", " There is an ant."
Yeaa, I fell for these.
And I didn't trick or fool other people.
I am so good right?
:P
Haha.
Okayy, now exam's over.
I think I want to go for the movie! :)
So many movies that I wanted to watch.
But all already stop screening in the cinemas.
:(
The one I want to watch the most is 'Beastly'.
Also the 'Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son'
Hmmm, I'll buy the DVDs next time.
Now what's the 'now showing' at the cinemas?
Let's see...
Rango, Sucker Punch, World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles, Hop.
Rango and Hop can put in the same category while the Sucker Punch and the World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles is in the same category too.
First category, CARTOON!
x)
Second category, ACTION.
:O
Say honestly, I prefer cartoon movies.
Maybe I still a child?
Haha!
See the 'Rango' so cutee!
The rabbit character of the movie 'Hop' quite cute too.
For the action movies, because I have a very small dare ( I think it's just about 1-5 millimeters ) of my dare 'length'.
When I watch action movies with my mother, sure I will hold her tight!
.______.
This confirmed that I am really a small kid.
:P
Hope this Sunday can go for movie!
BORED.
>:(
When Thursday, my dear give me his couple chain to me for a couple days.
After I combine it, it was so nice. :)


Our couple chain.


Before and after combined.
:)
Sorry for the poor vision.
>______<
The chain nice?
TeeHee.
^______^
Hmm...
My eyelid was so heavy now.
Keep falling down.
Like ' London Bridge is Falling Down' .
So, I better go for my beauty sleep too ensure my eyelid will not be 'too heavy'.
Chaos, goodnight.

No comments: