Thursday, March 31, 2011

31/3, Well...

Dear Bloggie,


Finally, I'm back!
Welcome me?
:P
Yeaa, my exam's over!
How's my exam?
Don't say about it.
Just the Geography and Bahasa Malaysia also make me want to 'jump sea' or 'jump building' already.
It was so hard for this two subjects! >:(
Unexpectedly, I get a B for my Sejarah ( History ).
I thought it will fail.
>______<
Because I just all 'tembak' and I never take it seriously.
( Bad, lazy student here! )
I don't understand what's the textbook talking about.
D:
I think is impossible for me to get ranking within No.10 this time.
Well, nevermind. :)
This is just the first exam!
Still got 3 exams to go.
Cheer up for the mid-year exam and the most IMPORTANT FINAL EXAM!
Actually I felt sorry for myself because I said I want to study hard.
Erase all the sad things!
You're not sorry, myself. :)
You already tried your best.
At least, you're not sorry for not giving a best try.
:)
OMG, lots of correction.
Haven't do.
:P
Okayy, let us just skip the exam thingy, shall we?
I got so many things that want to share! :D
First, I get first at my school's Chinese Essay Writing Competition!
I'm so happy!
I thought I impossible will get any ranking.
But then, I get the first! :D
My first time.
And then, Me and my classmate ( the third place ) will represent our school Form 2 to join a competition.
First time I have a chance to represent my school to join a competition!
:D
Congrats me?
Haha.
So nervous about this!
Just take it normally. :D
Aza-aza fighting!
Today, I really had so much fun at school!
For the first time!
( So many first time for today. )
I being so noisy for the first time in this year!
:)
I want to say sorry to my monitor, assistant monitor and the prefects.
Sorry ya, I make so much noise at the class.  :(
Is my fault. :(
No next time ya! :D
Maybe?
Hanu didn't come today, so Dhurgaa come and sit with me! :D
Luckily she come and sit with me, or not I will be so lonely.
During the Pendidikan Seni lesson, my teacher didn't come.
Me, Dhurgaa, Tham, GF, YC chat and play together. :D
Laugh until my stomuch pain!
And also first time see that Dhurgaa laugh for so happily.
:)
When see every buddy of mine smile/happy, I felt very very happy too! :D
^__________^
Love all my friends.
Thanks my friends. :)
Ohh yeaa, now the exam's over, I can continue to think what I want to give for my dear.
Hmmmm....
* BLANK *
:(
I have the slightest idea of what I should give.
ARGHHH... >:(
Can't stop thinking!
Well, he's the only one.
My only special and precious one. :)
Know what's the day tomorrow?
First day of April, a start of the new month! :D
And also, a naughty kick start of the new month!
APRIL FOOL!
Beware of the tricks. x)
Well, I so sleepy now.
Goodnight.

No comments: