Friday, March 25, 2011

26/3, 2 days more.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
It's a shiny bright morning!
Hope is a great kick start of the day.
Two days more, is the day of my FIRST exam in Form 2.
Well, haven't start revision.
Still as lazy as always.
:P
I always say I want to acheive good results.
But, impossible I acheive good results by just sit there and doing nothing.
( Some lucky person gets it. )
Yeaa, right?
It's all about luck.
Monday I will be having Bahasa Malaysia, Science and Kemahiran Hidup paper.
Still confuse with the exam syllabus.
Cause teachers said some of the subjects exam question will  got Form 1 syllabus.
So now I still wondering, whether Science and Kemahiran Hidup have the Form 1 syllabus in the exam.
Confusing!
Why want to give questions of Form 1 syllabus?
Some people also don't have Form 1 reference book at home, how they do their revision?
We don't have our Form 1 text books also.
And the most important part, we'll forget the things that we learn in Form 1.
Me as an example. :P
Now is really an 'OMG'.
Better ask my classmates about all the subjects exam syllabus later.
Start my revision tomorrow!
Before ONE day of exam.
Everytime same.
It's because if I do my revision early, at last I also will forget.
So, I do my revision one day before the exam.
Like that only I can remember.
Quite hard to study 3 subject in one day half time.
Nevermind, I already get used to it.
Malurians of Afternoon section, cheer up for the first exam! :D
Aza-aza fighting all.
Okayy, now leave the study topic a side.
Yesterday (Friday), my dear give me a present in school again. :)
This time also is a couple chain.


Love You.


I like the chain so much!
Because of the music symbol.
Treble clef.
I like chain with music symbol on it. :)
Thanks my dear.
My friends said, "See, he give you so many present you also haven't give he?"
Hmm...
Not I don't want to give him, just I am still thinking about what to give.
Take my own sweet time to think. x)
Haha.
Yesterday night, he called me to say 'Goodnight'.
And I heard him call me "baobei". :D
Oh goshh, that time I so bashful.
I'm so happy because he called me to say 'Goodnight' and also called me 'baobei' through the phone.
TeeHee.
He's the sweetest guy. :P
My precious, ILY.
ILY not for who you are, but for who I am when I'm with you.
:)
Dear, aza-aza fighting for exam ya! :D
Hope you can score good marks for the coming exam!
And hope for myself too. :P
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Well, a Saturday and what again?
Yeaa, my piano class.
Same situation again, I haven't finish my homeworks.
I HATE theory!
But I like playing songs. :)
Many people LOVE theory, hate playing songs.
Haha, I am odd.
Because of my 'odd' that makes me unique!
:D
Okayy, got to go for my last minute works.
Chaos, and remember to support today night 8:30 p.m Earth Hour!
Your one hour can make the world better. :)

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Kambateh! Work hard on it! Then I believe you will able to get the result you want to.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Yeaa...I will work hard. :) Thanks ya LuPorTi! :D