Sunday, March 20, 2011

20/3, Sunday.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is a Sunday.
A 'stay at home' Sunday.
Hmm..
Due to my father is busy with his work, so he couldn't bring me go out.
Miss the shopping malls.
:P
Haha.
But didn't go out also good for me.
Why?
Because, I haven't finish my homeworks.
Haha.
Rushing homeworks at last minute again !
Luckily this time not rushing my homeworks at night/midnight.
I finished all my homeworks at afternoon.
Except for the Sejarah.
Also no Sejarah lesson by tomorrow what. :P
I have my Sejarah on Wednesday, so I still can do it when Monday and Tuesday.
Still have plenty of time.
Ohh yeaa, say of that.
Afternoon I spent my time doing homeworks, Night I spent my time on the computer.
And... I haven't polish my nails colour and cut my nails short.
Don't get shock, I sure I will do it tomorrow MORNING.
:)
These few weeks, I experienced many types of feeling.
Sad, happy, angry, suprised, depressed, moody and also STRESS.
Just like sweet, sour, spicy and bitter.
Quite a experience I say.
All of it become my memories.
Holidays were over.
Now, I must recover my study mood.
Just one more week I will have my first exam for Form 2.
This time, the ranking in class I set as my target is within no.10.
Yeaa, no.10.
They say Form 2 exam is hard.
I think so.
I just hope is not too hard.
I have problems with my Maths.
AGAIN.
>:(
Now Maths already come to the Chapter 'Algrebraic Expression II'.
The third chapter.
I don't even understand.
Last year ( Form 1), we learnt Algrebraic Expression.
Since I didn't go to school, so I don't know ANYTHING about it.
:(
I sure my classmates already have the basis of it when Form 1.
Last year Maths subjective and objective, when have the question of Algrebraic Expression, I just simply circle or copy back the question.
So lucky, some of the answer that I simply write corrects!
:P
This time I know, not so easy to 'simply write and simply correct' already.
CAN SOMEBODY TEACH ME?
Be my tutor. :)
Arghh, headache when thinking about of MATHS.
But still...
Aza-aza fighting!
Can't wait for tomorrow.
School's on. :D
Very weird eh?
When school, we want holidays.
When holiday, we want school back.
Haha.
Contradictions.
Okayy, that's all for today.
Feel tired.
Goodnight.
Chaos.

No comments: