Monday, March 14, 2011

14/3, Relaxation.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is Monday, the thrid day of the holiday.
ARGHHH, so boring. D:
My phone already run out of credits. :(
So, I can't message with my dear.
T________T
I need to reload my credits, ASAP.
I miss him so much.
>____<
Hmm.. I want to do some relaxation !
Yesterday, I planned of colour my finger and foot nails.
And also finished colouring my nails by yesterday. :D


My finger nails.



See the difference?
Not quite clear, right?
Actually is just like transparent and a little of 'sparkling sparkling' thingy. 
Shiny shiny ! :P
The colour is 'Shine Opal'.
Elianto's nail colour.
All of my nail colours are bought from Elianto.
My favourite brand !



My foot nails.


Awwww, is my favourite colour !
:DD
Purple!
TeeHee. :)
Please ignore my before foot nails.
So ugly !
>______<
Today, I done the cleansing strips to remove my blackheads ( I HATE BLACKHEADS ), hydro sooting cucumber pads to help reduce puffiness and circles under eye and lastly, the part I like the most, MASK!
:P


Scary or not? :P


When my mother looked at this picture, she scared.
:P
Say honestly, I look like a ghost isn't ?
Muahahaha :D
OMG.
Look at my face !
So chubby !
>_____<
Fat arghhhhh >:(


Relax. x)


Haha, my UGLY FACE !
But I really do enjoy my mask. :D
Hmmm... my mother says, I still young, actually I don't need to do facial.
It will spoils my skin.
>______<
And then, I will keep depend on it.
The price of a good mask is also very expensive.
The most expensive mask I use before is Sasa's.
Nice ! :P
But now, all the masks I use is all cheap one.
( bankrupt already, no money. )
D:
Save money save money!
I'm a shopaholic! :D
Okayy laa, this is all for today.
My laptop need to charge battery already.
Chaos.

No comments: