Tuesday, March 22, 2011

22/3, :DD.

Dear Bloggie,


Come again!
TeeHee.
:)
Finally, today I am back to the study mood!
I finished all the notes that the teacher gives, pay attention when the teacher teaches.
Yeah, I am back to normal. :P
Hanu and I also less talk when copy our notes.
Maybe today we have many works?
Hmmm...
Before the class starts, 12:00 p.m. something, I saw the notice of the Chinese Language Club.
They're organizing a singing competition.
The chinese singing competition is held on this Friday.
Actually, I have the interest of joining the competition.
Think about it, it's already 2 years I didn't join singing competition.
The last day of registration is tomorrow.
If I want to join, I need to contact the Form 3 seniors.
I don't know any of them.
Let me think....
Join or not join?
No confidence at all.
D:
I think I just participate for being the audience. :P
During the Geography period, the Counselor teacher come and call us to go down for a ceramah.
The ceramah is about HIV and AIDS.
The ceramah is given by 2 University students.
Their eloquence are very good.
:)
But some of the topics were DISGUSTING!
>_______<
Can I just skip it?
Thanks. :)
Ohh yeaa, today YK gave me 3 chains. :D
He gave me presents again. :)



Couple chain. 




Cute tortoise! 




Strawberry.


Sorry for the blurr images.
My phone's camera mega pixels is not high enough.
But at least can see it.
The tortoise so cute!  ♥♥
I was wondering whether is a sea turtle or tortoise.
:P
Thanks ya YK.
^_______^
That's all I want to share today.
Chaos.

No comments: