Saturday, March 19, 2011

19/3, 3 Things.

Dear Bloggie,


What am I talking about? 3 things?
Yeaa, you're right.
Today, I want to talk about 3 things.
:)
First, my parents.
Hmm... I am the only child.
So, my mother and father will give me less work to do.
I am FREE of housechores, almost what thing my parents will do for me.
Many people will think this is so good, cause no need to do anything, other people will do for you.
But, I think, this is not good.
Why?
Because of that, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY MY OWN.
And, my parents not rest assured to give me independent.
>:(
I'm already 14 but still need my parents to do anything for me.
Okayy, I'm not shy to say that, until now, I didn't wash my school shoes for ONCE.
Such a failure.
Everytime my mother says, "It's time for you to wash yourself."
And I say, "Okay."
"Mother, can I wash my own shoes?"
"No, you sure don't know how to wash one, later wash until not clean also need me to wash again. You just sit there watch tv or books laa."
-______________-
Everytime she called me to do the housechores, but everytime also say the same thing like that.
I very interested at cooking.
"Mother, can I cook? Or you teach me? PLEASE."
"The kitchen is very DANGEROUS, don't step in. GO OUT."
T___________T
When I want to help my mother to fold the clothes, the same thing happens.
"I want to try, I want to help."
"Aiyoo, you see! You also don't know! Don't come and kacau me laa!"
._______.
I am TOTALLY SPEECHLESS.
I really want to do some housechores, I want to learn how to cook!
>:(
Why?
And one more thing.
MY MOTHER WAS LIKE "I WILL FOLLOW YOU".
Get it?
Means always follow me.
Everyday before I go to school, she will help to carry my bag and wait for the aunty who drives me to school.
I'm so like a child!
Although I always tell my mother, "I go wait by my own."
"Who cares, I say I want to wait with you. I not used with it if I don't follow you."
DESPERATE ME.
If I want to go out with my friends, my father is the first to say, "Make sure your mother follow you."
I said, "Hey, other friends also don't have accompany of their parents!"
"Two choices for you. One, is your mother follows. Two, you just stay at home."
But I don't know why sometimes my father also let me go by my own.
.......
I WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT!!!
ARGHHH! >:(
I am big enough to take care of myself.
I know that my parents want to protect me, don't let me to get hurt.
But, one day, I also will grow up, right?
I think is the time that you let go your hands.
:)
I will be alright.
I promise, okayy?
Second, future and dreams.
Yesterday, I joined SGM's high school club meeting ( sorry I forget about the name).
And the topic they discuss about is, 'My future is not a dream.'
We're been separated into 4 groups to discuss.
I am group No.3 .
The senior asked us what do to what on the future.
Everyone said don't know except for me.
I said I want to become a music teacher.
And if I got chance to take any scholarships, I want to study at the University or College.
I want to study about nutrition or psychology.
Our group was like so 'emo'  because some of them having family or study problems.
And I want to say here is, I'm very lucky because I don't have any BIG family problems and also for the study.
I got parents that 'TOO' love me and very supportive.
I KNOW my target for the future.
:)
So, I must study very hard for it.
I cannot just simply say " I want to do it" but just stand there doing nothing.
Speaking not as good like action.
NOPE!
I will achieve my dream !
Aza-aza fighting for my study and piano! 
Third, my weight.
Okayy, this is a serious matter for me,
Yeaa, I am not kidding!
My weight before is 45 kilograms, but now I think I put on weight.
Maybe 2, 3 kilograms, or MORE.
OMG.
Although many people says me very thin.
But I still want to lose weight.
Especially my mother.
She wants me to have at least 52.5 kilograms.
NO WAY !!!!
I want my weight to below 50 kilograms!
>_____<
Notice my blog?
Everytime I said I want to keep fit, on diet.
But at the end, I just keep eating.
T__________T
That time, I saw a tv show.
A people said, "I eat the QUALITY, not the QUANTITY."
Yeaa, the people is right!
I love food, but I love food's quality not the quantity.
:D
I must control my food intake !
START MONDAY.
Do exercise everyday at least 20 minutes.
Eat low calories things.
No junkfood.
No supper.
NO NO NO.
Yeah.
Must remember, if fat no beautiful clothes can wear, if fat no people wants to be friends with you.
What's the worst?
If fat, no boyfriend.
.______.
Cheer up!
Starting Monday, my everyday breakfast is


Nestle Fitness Honey & Almonds. 





Kellogg's Special K. 


Images source: Google.


My 'partners' of keep fit. :P
Nestle Fitness Honey & almonds so much!
Nice. :D
But, today I bought a thing that will make me fail at on diet.


Nutella ! 

Image source: Google.



Awww... I just can't stand it!
I love the chocolate spread so much!
Please forgive me. :P

No comments: