Saturday, March 12, 2011

12/3, Saturday.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the first day of March's holidays.
I'll try to update my bloggie in this holiday.
:D
Share a picture.


What do you see?


Guess what is it?
Actually is the flowers that my mother plant it in our balcony.
Pretty right?
The shadow of the flowers is on the wall.
Just like a picture.
My mother call me to take the photo of this.
Special !
2 p.m. - 3 p.m., my piano class.
Hmmm.. luckily I finished my music homeworks!
Didn't give scold by my teacher. :D
Actually today is the music school's holiday.
Today is the replacement of 17th July lesson.
That's mean we not need to come at 17th July.
Same.
My piano class was quite fun today.
:)
After finished my class, I ask my mother whether can go to the McDonald's for IceCream.
My mother said yes and bring me there! :D
( Actually just a few steps from my music school. )
I try the new flavour "Mango Peach" sundae.
Nice!
And my mother also ordered a set of McChicken take away.
When back home, my mother forced me to share the McChicken with her.
I have no choice but eat it.
:'(
Eat double lunch?
OMG.
It's FATTENING !
>:(
12 p.m. something, I had a plate of spaghetti.
The spaghetti makes me so full.
>______<
And then now plus a sundae, french fries and a piece of fried chicken.
OILEY FOODS !
Where's my on diet spirit ?
Okayy, I SURE THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF EATING SO MANY UNHEALTHY AND OILEY FOODS.
I SWEAR.
On the second thought, I DON'T KNOW.
-________-
Night, my family and I have steamboat for dinner.
I Like it. :)
That restaurant business is so good.
Until no place to sit and need to sit infront of other shop.
Strange feeling.
Eat infront of a shop that sells sporting goods.
.______.
After finish our dinner, my mother and I go buy some things at nearby Jusco.
We go to the supermarket.
I said I want to on diet right?
I also don't know what am I doing.
I go buy many sweets, candy and lollipops.
Intake of unnecessary carbohydrates and sugars.



Chupa Chups, Fox's and Yupi.



Awww... my most favourite candy of all !
>______<
Sorry, my spirit.
I still lost to the temptations of foods.
I think I should change my bloggie to ' My diary of diet' already.
Nahh, just kidding. :P
Who will want to read my bloggie if I changed it until like that.
Not interesting at all.
And, I also bought.......


Rice Balls !


See the 20% discount offer sticker?
:P
I bought the rice balls as my supper.
A big N.G !
NO SUPPER IS ALLOWED ACTUALLY.
>_____<
I think I will become more FAT after the holiday.
D:
I don't want. :'(
*Sobs*


My love, my darling.


Haha.
:P
This is the tamago sushi's egg.
I like this !
I haven't eat this yet.
Hmmm...
I think this will become my tomorrow's lunch?
Muahahaha.
I just love eggs.
Waiting for tomorrow.
It's time to bed!
:)
Goodnight.