Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16/3, Hang out.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is a Wednesday.
The 5th day of holiday.
Guess what?
Today I no need to stay at home doing nothing!
I hang out with them at Jusco, Kepong.
:)
GCM and Yik Kwong.
3 of Yik Kwong's tuition friends also come.
12 something, I reached there.
Meet infront of the Popular book store.
Since YK he reach Jusco earlier, he already bought the movie tickets.
We watch 'I am number four', 3p.m.
After meet GCM, we go Oldtown White Coffee to have a drink.
I have a Oldtown Enriched Chocolate.


Chocolate, my favourite.


I don't drink coffee one, don't know why.
A cousin of mine, when he just 1 year old, he also started to drink 'Kopi O Bing', and also become his favourite.
._____.
I already 14 years old just drink 'Milo' and hot chocolate.
>____<
The two guys keep using their phones to online, since there have free WiFi.
Haha.
Me? Yeaa, the same thing too.
:P
The chocolate drink costs RM4.20.
When YK pays for the drink, I want to give back him the money, he say no need.
>_____<
After finish our drinks, YK called his friends to walk themselves and when 3:00 p.m meet again at the cinema.
And then me, YK and GCM walk together.
They two are good buddies.
So, actually I just see them talking.
( Cause I also don't know what to say what with them, so I just keep quiet. )
Don't know boy's topics.
Yesterday, YK said want to buy a chain for me to hang on my phone.
And then he bring me to Memory Lane and call me to choose one that I like.
I looked at one of the DooDolls.
The price.... so EXPENSIVE !
He asked me whether I like it or not.
Yeaa, but the price is so expensive!
He said nevermind and buy for me.
That time, I just looked at him.
Except for the word "Thank you" I already don't know what to say.
*Shy*


Cupipi. 
The description of the Cupipi :

"Shy on the outside, wild inside. She always gets what she wants and will never take no for an answer. Cupipi has a gift of matchmaking but with at twisted taste of matching suitable lovers."

Ohh, is a cupid. :P
Haha.
Know what's the price of this cute little thingy?


See it?


RM14.90.
.______.
But luckily got discount the price become RM13.40.
So "heart pain".
>____<
Later, we go to Popular.
Saw my mother there.
Then, YK called me to accompany my mother.
Okayy. :)
2:30++, he sms me that he and GCM now go to the cinema.
I also go up to find them.
( Actually I'm so curious why go up to the cinema so early. )
He bought popcorn, and called his friends to come up.
While waiting, I listen to GCM and YK chatting conversation.
Haha, so funny.
They two are so humour. :P
2:50++, No.3 cinema light's on.
We sit at the most behind place.
K3-8.
Couple seats.
Because today got offer I think, RM9 per seat.
:)
First time I sit couple seat.
And I sit with YK.
*SHY*
The movie starts.
When at the half of the movie, it's started to become scary.
.____.
Why I am so small dare.
>:(
YK sms me, ask me I scare or not, if scare can hold his hand.
>____<
And... I got hold his hand.
OMG.
*SHYSHYSHY*
Although is just my little finger 'hook' on his index finger.
>______<
But, I am still SCARE !
T_____T
Finally the movie ends, I looked at him and...
I....
*SHYSHYSHYSHYSHY*
After that, he, GCM and his other 3 friends went back.
Well, I know is a long post, and I don't know why I wrote it so long.
Sometimes, I just hate myself to write a long post.



My look.


Ugly+fat isn't ? :( </3





Love it so much !
My first present from him.
Dear, ILY.
I really enjoy my day.
Had a great time with them.
:D
Okay laa.
Chaos.

2 comments:

Alex Goh said...

I like this post Alot ! <3 :)
Sry , If Today I Din Walk With You N Kwong , You Two Can Chat Le ... Sry !

By GCM

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha! Thanks ya :D
No laa, Yik Kwong be with his best buddy more fun!
Actually me and him also don't know want to say what. >____<
No need sorry! It's fun to hang out with you ;)