Monday, March 21, 2011

21/3, School's on.

Dear Bloggie,


TeeHee.
Back to school again!
My nails are back to normal.
:D

Short, tidy nails.


I'm such a good girl.
:P
Haha.
Yesterday I said I want to gain back my study mood, but not.
:(
Honestly, I still in the holiday mood.
When the teacher giving notes, Hanu and I keep on chat.
Where's my serious mood?
First period, Geography.
Just a little bit of the notes I also haven't finish copy.
I seem have....change?
Become lazy already?
NOOOOOOOO! >:(
If this situation still keeping on, I think I must do something.
When the teacher teaching or giving notes, Hanu and I must finish all our works only can chat.
But, how I gonna to tell her?
I scare I will hurt her feelings.
She is my best friend.
>___________<
I'll wait and see.
During the fourth period, a teacher come and find me.
"Go down for the HPV injection ya." She said.
OMG.
INJECTION?
So sudden?!
I don't want. T_______T
I scare of the needle.
Actually the school also don't know the nurse will come.
So, some of the Form 1 girls also have their 'sudden' injection today.
The nurse also need to inform the school says that they wiil come, and the school inform us.
We're not ready to have the injection.
I'm SERIOUSLY not ready.
Me and another three Form 2 girls go and take the injection.
Four of us keep chatting to reduce our fear.
We see some of the Form 1 girls, standing when taking the injection.
OMG, SO PAIN!
>_____<
After the nurse find our cards, we start to have our injection.
I am the third one.
This is the third dose.
The last dose.
Suffer for one more time, then it's over.
And you know what?
They said the last dose is the most unpainful one.
Me?
The LAST DOSE is the most PAINFUL one.
I wanna cry.
T________T
PAIN!
Sudden injection. :(
Hate it!
More pain now. :(
Must sufference.
It will be okay after few days.
Now, I feel so hungry.
Maybe the affect of the injection?
( Impossible )
Keep eating!
Now my hand so pain, I must stop my exercise routine.
So sad. D:
Means = Keep fit plan fail again.
ARGHHH....

No comments: