Friday, March 11, 2011

11/3, Random.

Dear Bloggie,


OMG.
I so bad.
>_____<
Near TWO WEEKS I didn't update my blog.
Sorry laa. :(
The reasons, busy with school things ( homeworks and etc ), and no INSPIRATIONS.
I really don't know to write what.
My online friend also urge me to update my blog.
Miss my post ?
:P
Haha.
Hmm... Where should I start from?

6/3, Sunday.

I went to The Curve and Ikano Power Centre for shopping.
:D
The motive that I go there is wanted to try the Shimino Crepes!
Know that kind of crepes?
Japanese crepes.
Many people like the Shimino Crepes too. :)
Last time, my mother try the crepes and she said is yummy.
That time I didn't try because I was too full.
.____.
TeeHee, this time, I finally taste it !
I try the Lychee flavor.
And the girl ask me want to add a scope of ice cream for RM1.00 .
I said yes and I choose Vanilla flavour.
This is how the model of  Lychee flavor crepes looks like.


Lychee/ Longan.


And this is how the fresh crepes looks like.


It's fresh ! :P




Creamy.

TeeHee. Tasty !
But, I can't finish the whole thing because I am too full.
Haha.
Next time, I want to try the green tea and red bean flavour !


I want to try this !


Always eat eat eat eat.
Getting fatter and fatter. D:
Who cares ?
I want to eat !
On diet ?
Wait laa :P
Haha.


7/3, Monday.

Me and my dearest boyfriend open relationship at Facebook. :)
He is same school with me and also my classmate.
And, he is my first boyfriend in the reality.
TeeHee.
I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend !
Hope our relationship can lasts long. :D
Dear, thank you. :)



8/3, Tuesday.

Many of our school friends know me and him is in a relationship.
Most of them get shock.
Haha.
>________<
Because we less talk in the class but then we become couple.
Maybe is fate?
:P
Our friends keep talk and ask us about our relationship.
"Is that real that you two are together now?"
"Wow, so shocking!"
"Grow up already ya ?"
When Science class at the lab, they keep 'play' on us.
The boys always will say, " Where's Yik Kwong? No beside you one?"
So bad right ? Keep teasing me. >_______<
But nevermind, it's happy too :P
Haha.
When recess I still at my class haven't go down, something more shocking happenned.
It's makes me moody for the WHOLE day.
I think is not convenient to say.
:(
Why it happenned when I am happy?



9/3, Wednesday.

I TOTALLY HAVE NO MOOD AND DIDN'T FOCUS WHEN TEACHER TEACHES.
I thought the 'shocking' incident will just like nothing happenned after tomorrow.
But, IS NOT.
:(
So suffering !
The STRESS.
When I use the soft way, it did not work.
It left me no choice but use the HARD way.
For the first time, I hurt someone.
It feels bad.
:(


10/3, Thursday.

Although I hurt someone, I did feel RELIEF.
I feel more happy then yesterday.
I don't know why.
I care other people feelings more than mine.
Maybe this is my way, my personality.
:)
First is others and I'm always the last one.
The thing that 'shocking', its already settle by a "sorry" ?


11/3, Friday ( Today).

So fast, it's a week already.
Holidays are coming but I'm not happy as always.
Hmm..
It's because I can't see my boyfriend?
:P
Haha.
I will miss him.
For SURE.
Hmm, after that incident happens, everything seems changed.
It's not natural anymore.
Feel like uneasy.
Okay, skip that incident.
My friend ask me, is Yik Kwong just pretend as my boyfriend ?
Are we look fake ?
>_____<
Quite sad.
Still got people not believe that we are already be together.
I think time can prove it?
:)
Today, the nametag I ordered have mistake.
My name is 'Erin Ong' but the people who make it write until 'Ering Ong'.
More 1 G.
>_____<
Don't know still need to wait for how long. :/
But nevermind, I just buy the nametag to store it.
In case if I buy a new uniform, I got nametag for it.
:)
It's holidays !
Happy holidays ya. :)


Too long time didn't write my blog, sorry for the long post.
>_________<
Tomorrow's piano class time had been change from 5pm-6pm to 2pm-3pm.
Guess what I've done?
I haven't finish my piano HOMEWORKS AGAIN.
Lazy Erin.
:P
Hope is enough time for me to do.
._____.
It's holidays, I'll try my best to update my bloggie as many as I can.
:)
It's TOO enough for today. :P
Chaos.
        P/S: Dear, ILY.

2 comments:

JustmeBrandon said...

your blog so nice
and the post so sweet

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha, thanks ya! :D