Monday, February 28, 2011

28/2, Summary of the month of Feb.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the end of the month of February.
So fast, a month end already.
Still feel like celebrate CNY last week.
Time, you're so miracle.
You can disappear so fast ;
And come so fast.
The only thing you left for us is MEMORIES.
:)
The summary of this month ?
Yeaa, I have fun moments with my relatives during CNY. :)
Celebrate Valentine's ALONE like every year. :)
With my special guests - Dearest CHOCOLATES !
Plan of diet but failed every time.
-_______-
Relationship with friends getting better. :D
Not like last month, ANTI-SOCIAL.
Friends can make your life more colourful.
:D
Studies give me stress.
And now I realize still have many things I need to worry about.
Now and the Future.
I think I need to relax myself and don't think so many.
Just take it easy.
Yeaa, I must.
Or not, all those things will drive me insane !
:(
Hmm..
My summary is so short.
At the end, I'll share some photos that I took it when CNY.
Remember one of my new year posts?
I said I want to borrow my cousin's camera and take photos about CNY because the Photography Club need so.
But, my photographs didn't show to any people.
Because we got 3-5 people in a group, so one of my friend shows her pictures during the presentation.
Nevermind, she done the presentation very well !
Well, nicer than mine one of course.
:D
This year's CNY is also one of the precious memories of mine :)
Enjoy my photos !
( Although is not nice. :( )



My favourite CNY biscuit !





The lantern.





The small ones.





The golden coins tree!





Blurr.




"Yat tong kam" :P






Mandarin Oranges.




Also one of my favorite !



Actually I should put these pictures when the CNY post right ?
Haha.

P/S: That time I took these is the first time I take photos by a digital camera.

I'm a village girl.
>______<
So outdated.
And expired.
.____.
Byebye today, Hello tomorrow !
Chaos.

6 comments:

nerz said...

nice 1....i like food from the last pictures ^^
i see....u r growing faster than time ...
(u know what i mean)...positive thinking...

congratulations !! :D

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Thanks ya! :D You try the biscuits before? :)
Haha, then I am a big girl already ! :P
Thanks again ya ;)

nerz said...

Welcome...tried already...^^..liked
Yea...a big girl already...can call u a woman aaar?

haha..lolx..
jz ntg to do

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Nice ya the biscuits ! :P
Haha! But, I don't want so fast become old already. I do back a little girl laa :P

nerz said...

haha...up 2 u then...

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha :P