Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22/2, On diet?

Dear Bloggie,


Hello. :)
Already 5 days didn't update my blog.
I think of update it yesterday, but I got many works to do.
Recently, I have so many works to do.
:(
Tiring !
Oh yeaa, see my blog titile ?
On diet, yeah.
I decided to on diet !
No jokes, no kidding.
Tell ya, I already fat 2 or 3 kilograms after CNY.
OMG.
Ate too much during CNY.
Can't stand the temptation of the CNY cookies and biscuits.
I want to maintain my weight within 50 kilograms, that means less than 50 kilograms.
I don't want to become fat !
Because for a time, I'm a fat girl. :(
Who they called, "Dinosaur, Elephant".
:(
Erin = Elephant
So bad right ?
I remember that time when I was form 1, my classmate ( boy ) called me Elephant and I cry at the class.
Pity me ?
My heart is been hurt by HIM.
No one will cares about a FAT girl, no one who want to knows more about a FAT girl.
No benefit for being a FAT girl right ?
My mother said, when I am still at the primary, I like to eat very much !
And also, my mother told me, if I am fat, I will not have a boyfriend/husband at the future.
That time, I ANSWERED, "NEVERMIND, I ALSO DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND. I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRY ALSO."
-______-
I regret.
Now, I wish I can find a good boyfriend and get marry when I am big enough.
>_______<
Haha, I really want to put on the wedding gown.
They say, the most beautiful moment of a women is when they are pregnant.
So, I think the second "most beautiful moment" is when the women are wearing wedding gown.
:)
Argeed ?
Hope I can get marry within 10 or 15 years.
Don't know can or not ?
Nowadays, if you want to have a wedding, also need to spent a lot.
Rent the wedding gown, take photos, bridal car, wedding dinner and etc.
Don't want to say more about it, all is about MONEY.
I don't know whether I can save enough money to buy a car when I am 18.
Headache again with the money thingy.
-_____-
I'm out of the "diet" topic also.
Haha, sorry ya.
Where was I ?
Ohh, FAT.
Nicknames like Dinosaur and Elephant really hurt my feelings.
Now, after HE knows I want to diet, he SCOLDED me.
:(
He says I am to skinny, still want to diet.
If I keep on diet, he will beat me up.
Actually, many people don't want me to diet.
Because they say I am too skinny.
I looked myself through the mirror, I AM SO FAT ! >:(
But when other people looked me, I AM SO SKINNY.
As a conclusion, I AM STILL OKAY.
:P
And, I STILL WANT TO LOSS SOME WEIGHT.
Actually, guys like the girls with more "meat" right?
I mean, a little bit of baby fat, I guess.
4 of 6 boys/men like girls/women with more "meat".
But all girls and women like to have a skinny body shape.
( Me laa. )
:P
So what decision should I make?
Diet or no?
D:

Share 1 picture of mine.


The different of Erin '09 and Erin '10.

Honestly, unbelievable right?
I become slim after my serious gastric.
That time, every day I just ate 1 teaspoon of porridge.
Please, don't learn my way.
Don't even TRY it.
It was not good to our body.
It just makes our body to become ABNORMAL.
Because of that, my hair keep fall.
I scare I will become BALD.
T_________T
I DON'T WANT !
So, I need to diet ?
Or just keep eating to keep my hair ?
Confusing !
Give me some opinion or comments.
Thanks. :)
I need to go for my homeworks now !
( Always homeworks for me )
Okayy, Chaos.

2 comments:

nerz said...

wahh...think so far...
go on wat u want^^..
its yur decision anyway...
gogo...

im nerz..(jz for info)

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Haha, so shy now. >_____< Thanks Nerz ! :D