Thursday, February 17, 2011

17/2, Unlucky day.

Dear Bloggie,


Today can count as my MOST UNLUCKY DAY !
What happened to me ?
Okayy.
Yesterday, I had Kemahiran Hidup lesson.
My kerja khusus is with GF cause I borrowed him back home.
But, he didn't came to school for some reason.
After I tell my Kemahiran Hidup teacher the whole thing, my kerja khusus can pass up next week she said.
This wasn't that bad.
The REAL unlucky incident happens.
Morning, I played online games.
First online game I play is Dragonica CN.
When I am fighting the boss, the internet connection suddenly disconnected.
I need to fight again the boss.
I FIGHT THE BOSS SO HARD BY MYSELF !
:(
I lazy to open the Dragonica CN, so I go for another online game.
Super Dancer Online X-treme.
I been invited by a girl to her room.
And we played 'Boys vs Girls' Mode.
Which girls a group and boys a group.
Because of my keyboard problem ( my keyboard's keys were very loose already.), I lose to the boy and make her lose also.
She come to me and scold me with rude words.
And then, she kicked me out of her room.
I was very sad that time.
I was innocent !
It was all of my keyboard's fault !
:(
Today, the first period of class is Sejarah.
My teacher wanted to check our Sejarah Exercises.
And, my Sejarah Exercises is with WK.
He didn't came to school today !
That time, I just like " OMG. "
What I gonna do ?
My teacher saw me didn't have the book and ask me the reason of didn't have it.
" Teacher, I borrow my book to WK and he doesn't came to school. "
" Who called you to borrow him back home? Stand until the class end. "
Pity me?
:(
Yesterday, GF and my Kemahiran Hidup Kerja Khusus didn't came to school.
Today, WK and my Sejarah Exercise didn't came to school.
Haha.
I don't know whether I want to laugh or cry on that time.
Laugh, it because is was so coincidence they will doesn't came to school and my book also.
Cry, I had been scold by my teacher and stand until her class ends.
Nevermind. :)
They are my best friends, I will not blame on them ! :D
But, if I borrowed my book to you guys, please make sure you come on the next day, okay ?
>_______<
Ohh yeaa, today is the last day of Chinese New Year.
Chap Goh Meh. :)
Chap Goh Meh or Tzap Goh Mei represents the fifteenth and final day of the Lunar New Year period as celebrated by Chinese Migrant communities. The term is from the Hokkien dialect and refers to the fifteenth day of the first month, which is the occasion of the first full moon of the New Year.
The occasion is marked by feasting and various festivities, including the consumption of tangyuan and Kue Keranjang. In traditional Chinese culture, it is also celebrated as the Lantern Festival or the Shang Yuan Festival. In Southeast Asia, however, it coincides with the Chinese Valentine's Day It is also when young unmarried women gather to toss tangerines into the sea, in a hope that their future spouse will pick it up – a custom that originated in Penang, Malaysia. In the past, this was also the only day that unmarried ladies could be seen with their partners.

Information from WikiPedia.

So fast huh ?
It's already the passed 15 days.
:)
And, Happy Chinese Valentine's Day ya ! ;)
Although Valentine's Day was just a few days ago.

TeeHee.
Well, go and see my magizine now ! :P
Chaos.

2 comments:

nerz said...

err..jz trying to put a comment..
:D

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Thanks for dropping by too ! :D ♥