Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23/2, STRESS.

Dear Bloggie,


Today I didn't go to school.
My legs muscles were very pain.
:(
Sorry Hanu ! Make you lonely again. :(
I wish I can go to school, but really cannot.
I think must be yesterday rumah sukan practise make me so.
I'm not good in sports.
So, I just simply do for the teacher.
When run, I run slowly.
Say honestly, it's been a long time I didn't run.
Because of my legs, my mother don't let me.
Hmmm... When I'm 12, my both legs pains suddenly and cannot walk for few months.
That time, my dad carry me on his back when going down the stairs, need help of the wheelchair.
( Think of it, that time my dad carry a 70kg people on his back. And his weight just 60kg more. )
Pity my dad right ?
I love my dad. :D
Thank God,although that time I cannot go school because of my leg sickness, but I still get 7As in my UPSR.
:)
Last year, I didn't go school for 1 month because of my leg.
Today, I hope I just didn't go school for 1 day.
I scare I cannot catch on with my studies !
:(
I have already set the target of going to 3Amanah next year !
I really have to work hard for it.
I can't always miss the lessons.
Because I just depend on myself.
No tuitions.
( I HATE tuition. )
But I feel stress.
Yesterday when I do my Mathematics homeworks, Chapter 2, about squares and cube.
Perfect squares, perfect cubes all these...
I don't even UNDERSTAND !
I already pay full attention when my teacher teaches.
But I still not get it !
:(
My worst subjects : Geography, Sejarah, Mathematics
Normally all chinese's mathematics are good.
I'm the exception.
THE AWKWARD.
I wish I can understand the formula of Maths WELL.
STRESS ! >:(
I hope I can get at least 5 As in PMR.
Cause I want to study science subjects when Form 4.
I LOVE SCIENCE.
My friends suggests me not to take science because maybe my future career is not related to it.
A piano teacher.
She suggests me to take arts because music is also count as a part of art.
But, I'm not interested on DRAWING.
I was very hesitant of my future career.
Except for being a music teacher, I also think of being a psychiatrist or a nutritionist.
If I want to be either of that, I have to study at the University.
That means, MONEY.
If I can score good results in SPM, I can apply scholarship.
If not ? I give up.
Who can predict the future ?
Planned things cannot keep up with the changes.
I better care more about now, later for the future.
Aza-aza fighting !
Cheer up Erin !
I know I can :D
Suggest me some ways to reduce stress?
Thanks ! ;)

2 comments:

nerz said...

so u weak in maths....??
u will nid to learn add math in form 4 lorh..
tat's 100 times harder..
i think u know wat u must do...^^

stress?? sleep is the answer...haha...

i know u can do it!! yea!!

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Yeaa... OMG. really need to learn add maths? One time I see the add maths revision book, all symbols .____. I know.. need to do more maths exercise.. Haha.. Sleep huh? TeeHee. Thanks ya ;D