Friday, February 4, 2011

3/2, Happy Chinese New Year 2011.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the first day of Chinese New Year.
:D
I've been waiting from this day before Christmas !
TeeHee.
Morning, I woke up at 9:30p.m. .
But many of my relatives still haven't woke up since they sleep at 4a.m something.
( Me too. :P)
10a.m. something, all my relatives woke up already.
The surrounding feeling had started to living up.
We woke up and start to prepare ourself.
That time, I'm very headache about what to wear later.
I wanted to wear the red colour shirt match with the black lace skirt.
The black lace skirt is not a new clothes cause it's already been wore by me.
So my mother say wear something else as long that clothes is the new one.
>____<
I decided to wear dress.
There was two dresses I bring back to Seremban for New Year.
So, I asked my father which should I wear, the white one or the pink one?
He said :" Whatever laa, wear the white one laa, the pink one is very ugly."
.___.
The dress is HE buy for me one, and then say ugly -_____-
I followed my father's opinion and wear the white colour dress.
Changed my clothes, tie my hair, put some makeup ( just the foundation and lip gloss)
Tell ya, I HATE lip gloss.
I don't know, I just HATE it.
It makes my lips feel sticky and uncomfortable.
:(
But then, still many girls like the lip gloss.
I'm a 100% WEIRDO.
The things that many girls not interest in, I will.
TeeHee.
Nevermind, that means I'm the most UNIQUE one !
Muahaha :P
Nahh, just kidding.
Please don't mind. :)
Take a look at my white dress ! :D



With my little red bag.



Does it look okay on me?
:)
After we all finished prepare ourselves, my aunts and uncles give us angpau ! :D
My favourite part of Chinese New Year !
Tell me, WHO DOESN'T LIKE MONEY ?
Especially for the children or students that haven't start working, like us, still need our parents to give us money.
Children/students can count as the poor man and beggar man category.
Why ?
The reason is already told, we still need to depends on our parents.
We're actually poor and beg parents for money.
Am I right ?
Need money for tuition, buy the things that we need, pocket money, food and beverages.....
Many things in the world need money.
Starting headache again because of money.
No money, no talk.
:(
We went out to have our breakfast+lunch.
Since today is "初一", many of the restaurants didn't open for business.
So we go to the " bai wei" cafe to have our breakfast+lunch.
That cafe concept is almost same as Oldtown White Coffee.
My 3 cousins and I sit together .
When we wait our food to serve, my cousin go and take photos of us.



My two beautiful cousins.




My cousin and I.



From left to right: my mother, my 4th aunt, big aunt, 4th uncle and my father.



My 5th uncle and his family.



My 2nd aunt and cousins.

Our family need 4 tables to give all of us seated.
Quite big family huh ?
:)
The food is served !
I ordered a cucumber, apple, honey juice and a tuna wholemeal toast.
Eat healtier !
Cause still want to eat many junk food and biscuits during CNY.
:P


My breakfast+lunch.


The taste is okay.
Not bad. :)
I LOVE bread !
After that, we went to my 5th uncle's house.
At there, I ate many biscuit( -___- ) and hear the adults chatting.
Very BORED there.
So,my cousin and I go to the toilet to take pictures.
We're like best friends more than cousins.
:D
We can chat our problems together and think of a solution to solve it.
We can help each other by that.
TeeHee.
She's my best listener.
Thanks !
At night, I had many many many many many many CNY biscuits as my dinner !
OMG, I gonna become fat soon !!
I DON'T WANT T____T
:(
Later on night, we play cards together.
Even later, we enjoy the movie "媒人帮" at ntv7, 10p.m .
It's about love and it is funny and touching also.
I enjoyed my day :)
Smile can really make your day brighter.
Remember to smile always ! :)
I'm so tired....
Chaos.

No comments: