Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15/2, Shopping at OneUtama.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is public holiday.
My father put my mother and I at OneUtama for shopping. :)
Yeah, don't need to stay at home !
So boring at home. :(
I rather go window-shopping than stay at home.
A girl likes shopping right ?
:P
12:00p.m something , we reached OneUtama.
Jusco is on a sale.
I don't know how to say the sale but I think is the clearance sale.
All things discount up to 70% !
Suddenly I remember something.
I haven't buy a birthday present for my mother !
Since there is a sale going on, I bought a scaft worth RM31.00 ++  .
Happy Belated Birthday, Mother ! 
After paying the money, my mother and I go to the clothes department .
I bought a grey colour shirt at VoirJeans department and my mother bought a pants from Applemints.

See me?

Haha, I took it when my mother is trying the applemints pants.
The bags got offer too ! :P
I also bought a bag with the price RM 40++ after discount of 50%.
Bought so many things for just awhile !
Paying the money for second time.
For the second time, the amount of paying is RM 102 + .
My mother pay by credit card.
Yeaa, I tried two clothes when at the clothes department.
The two clothes that I liked !


First, white dress.





Second, Japanese style.


Like the first dress the most ! :D
The original price of that dress is RM99.
But after a 70% discount, the dress the cost RM30++.
When I decided to buy the dress, my mother found that the dress is already broken.
What a disapointed. :(
The Japanese Style sweater looks cute !
But, the price of the sweater is quite expensive too.
RM119, after a 50% discount, still need RM59++ .
My mother also don't want me to buy this sweater because she said the sweater is not suitable to wear at a warm country like Malaysia.
It will be very hot.
Hmmm... Mother....
I will just wear that sweater when I'm in air-conditioner place.
Impossible I will wear a thick cloth material under the sun ?
>______<
Nevermind.
Like that I also don't need to spend so much money on buying clothes. :P
Save money !
When 1:30p.m, my mother and I go watched Yogi Bear 3D at Golden Screen Cinemas.
At first, we decided to watch Homecoming by Jack Neo.
But the seats were sold out.
:(
I heard my cousins said the movie Homecoming is very funny.
I wanted to see. :(
I am a fan of Jack Neo !
:P
I'll buy the DVD to see few months later.
The price of 3D movie at Golden Screen Cinemas is quite cheap.
At least is cheaper than TGV's.
RM17.
:D
The story of Yogi Bear is mostly saying about save the trees, save the forest.
My mother says the movie is still okay.
Hmmmm...
I don't know.
._____.
After movies, my mother and I went to A&W for our lunch.
Last week I just ate A&W at Ikano Power Centre.
Now I only knew that my mother likes to eat A&W.
Me? Okay Okayy.
I prefer Mcdonald's . :P
TeeHee.
My mother says that the service of A&W at OneUtama was bad.
And she will never dine in at the A&W OneUtama again.
Really was so serious ?
I not very like the taste of the A&W too. >____<
I like the RootBeer only.
( I always write RootBeer until RootBear. -_____- )
After having our lunch, we went for a walk at OneUtama's rainforest.
:)
Take some pictures !





































My hands look so long. -____-




Love green, Love the nature.
Do you ?
I love the fresh air of nature !
We must appreciate mother nature, save the trees, less plastic bags, RECYCLE.
:D
Together, let's go green !
TeeHee.
Next, I went to Juice Works to buy a drink.
I have a Prosperity Juice which combined with Mandarin orange, lychee and guava.
Nice ! :)
But it costs RM11.90 for 800ml.
My mother keeps shaking her head because of the way I spend money on expensive things.
>_____<
7:10p.m. , my father finished his work and come fetch us.
Luckily he didn't scold us of bought so many things.
As summary, I enjoyed my day, I bought a shirt and a pair of shoes, and sooner I'll become fat cause I keep eating junk foods without have my main meal.
-______-
Say seriously, I really need to keep fit already. :(
Intake of calories more than 1,200kcal a day !
:(
I HATE THE TASTY FOOD.
CAUSE THE TASTY FOOD WILL SAY TO ME : PLEASE EAT ME.
:(
I HATE THE TEMPTATIONS OF FOOD.
Today, I used many money on clothes, food and bevarages.
I haven't count I used how many money today.
I scared to count. :(
My angpau money fly away !
Now I realized my money is easy go but hard to come.
-_____-
Need a part time job, who wants to hire me ?
( I'm still 14, is illegal to hire me for work.)
Oh yeaa, I forget a thing.



Pretty isn't ?
Happy Valentine's Day once more !
:D
♥♥♥♥♥
Okayy, have to go finish my homeworks. >_____<
Chaos.