Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2, Happy New Year Eve.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the Chinese New Year Eve.
Every year, my family will go back to my mother's hometown for the reunion dinner.
Say honestly, I never been visited my father's hometown before.
Don't know why my father don't bring us to go there.
His hometown is at Malacca, my mother's is at Seremban.
I think it's because the distance between Kuala Lumpur and Malacca is far than Kuala Lumpur with Seremban.
Yea, maybe.
So, I never even see my father's side family and all other relatives.
My mother start prepare the things since morning.
She's so busy with laundry, sweeping, moping, other house chores and packing our clothes.
I wanted to help my mother but my mother don't let me to help.
"Later you just ruined all the things !"
-_____-
Am I really such a failure ? T_____T
Or I am still a baby in my mother's heart.
Every child in their parents' heart, they will not grow up.
When 8 something, we only get ready for going back.
It's about 2 hours to reach Seremban from Kuala Lumpur.
At the half way, my father stopped at the petrol station to refill his car's petrol.
While waiting for my father, my mother and I go to the petrol station's shop to buy some sandwiches.
Got one malay man keep smiling at us and say "Gong Xi Fatt Chai" with us !
TeeHee.
I can slowly feel the "One Malaysia" already.
:D
It's really nice to have a people say good words to you, isn't ?
After my father finished refill the petrol, we back to the way on going back Seremban.
We finally reached Seremban at 10p.m.
The time was so late already.
My father still stop by at Standard Charted Bank for the credit card payment.
Unfortunately, the machine had stopped the payment of today by 10p.m. .
If pay now it will count as you pay tomorrow.
My father was so angry because today is his last day of payment.
I think got the late payment charge after today.
:( Money problem always make people headache.
10:30, we reached my mother's home.
I saw my aunt, uncle and some of my cousins.
They're playing the cards together.
So, I don't want to disturb them.
My family and I go to have our "reunion dinner" at the time of supper.
-_____-
Recently, my family and I not having our meals on time.
Always eat dinner at a very late time.
I don't want to become fat argh !!!!
D:
My second aunt cooks many dishes for the reunion dinner.
Fish, Chicken, Soup, noodles, prawns, pork and the sea cucumber.
It's so delicious.
Thanks to my second aunt !
( I ate a lot that time. )
After finish having my dinner, I go to see the grown ups play cards.
I am so bored , so I go to eat some of the new year biscuits .
:P
JUST KEEP EATING.
But I eat too much already, now I'm not feeling like eating anymore. -____-
Who called me to eat so much until I scare of it?
12:45 a.m. , I do my mask with my cousin.
:)
After that, we chat until very late.
3 something, my mother only start putting the money inside the red packets.
This time, I helped !
:P
I'm so sensitive on money. x)
Muahahahaha :D
My mother keep saying me cause I keep taking away the money and say it was mine !
The money really become mine.
Haha.
Yea, I forgot to say.....


The cartoon is my character in Super Dancer Online.


Happy Chinese New Year !
Wishing you a great year full of prosperity.
:D
Gong Xi Fatt Chai , where's my angpau :P
That picture used me 2 hours time to edit it >___<
It's been a long time I didn't edit picture using Adobe Photoshop.
The picture that edited by me maybe is not so nice, but I sincerely wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year.
Happy Rabbit Year too !
:D
Oops ! I forget I must do my photography homeworks of taking photos that related to Chinese New Year.
Better borrow my cousin's camera to do my homeworks later !
Got to go , Chaos. 
Once again, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy holiday. 

1 comment:

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Happy Chinese New Year too ! :D