Sunday, January 30, 2011

30/1, Happy birthday Mother. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


Today is my beloved mother's birthday.
:D
She's celebrating her 50++ birthday !
( My mother's age is a secret. )
Every women' age is a TOP SECRET !
Right ? Argeed?
:X
My mother's birthday is three days after my birthday.
TeeHee.
So, I must FINISH my cake IN THREE DAYS TIME before my mother's birthday !
>____<
That means these few days I just keep eating the cake.
OMG, fattening food !!
I must EXERCISE more.
Okay, my mother's birthday celebration also is the same way as mine.
Morning, when my father haven't go to work, eat the birthday cake.
As usually, I'll sing the birthday song to my mother and my father just sit there quietly. -____-
Make a wish, blow the candles ! :)
My mother's cake is bought from Baker's Cottage.
Warmest Chocolate.
( Yeaa, most of the people need warm now, keep raining and raining. )

Pretty and looks delicious !




Happy Birthday, mother.




The age of my mother.... I think is not a secret anymore.
Count the candles on the cake, then already can know my mother's age.
Sorry mother !
But the picture of the cake is really beautiful.
:P
When lunch, my mother prepared the meal.
I say I want to cook for my mother when her birthday, but she don't let me to so.
With all excuses, later you'll make a mess at the kitchen, you'll spoil the food all that.
-_____-
Am I really such a failure at cooking ?
Never try never know.
I enjoy cooking with my mother. :)
I enjoy cooking instant noodles too ! x)
At least instant noodles is easy to prepare and the percentage of fail is very low.
Muahahaha :P
The meal prepared by my mother looks so delicious ! Yum Yum.


A delicious meal.


Fish fillets, salad and fried eggs.
So good cause my mother still cooked by herself on her birthday.
Thanks mother ! :D
I like the salad.
Because it is low in calories and good for health too !
And the vegetables are so crunchy.



Salad, TOMATOES !


Haha, I LOVE TOMATOES !
Night, my father bring us to shopping at OneUtama.
Why mother's birthday can go shopping at so far but mine cannot ? :(
( Cause next day you still have school, silly girl. )
Awwww... Fine.
The time already 7p.m. something when we arrived at OneUtama.
Like normal, my father will not participate us for shopping.
No, just WINDOW SHOPPING.
Men hate shopping with women.
Women shops without seeing price and men at side keep watching his wallet.
>_____<
We had our dinner at Johnny's Restaurant.



We had steamboat for dinner.


Since the OneUtama was so BIG, and too MANY of choices to eat, we just go for Johnny's.
The service that gave by Johnny's is so good.
The staff all so nice. :)


I like the aroma of the soup when added with all the ingredients.




Except the steamboat, my mother also ordered 3 pieces of chicken wing.



Thai Style BBQ Chicken Wings.



I almost forget the taste of BBQ wings.
Cause I not very like the meat of chicken.
But, it tastes nice ! :D
Eat until so full at Johnny's.
Finish eating, I go to the Shojikiya , the japanese food speciallity stores.
Yeaa, many kinds of Japanese food sells there.
I bought some biscuits, snack and chewing gum.
As the picture below,

Calbee, mini vege taberu.



Hello Kitty Ichigo Pretz.




Sweet pumpkin Pocky.



Meiji 100 calorie packs sesame biscuit.


Oops, I forget to take the photo of the chewing gum.
Is Meiji's XYLISH chewing gum.
Don't know how to describe the flavor. >___<
It costs me RM 22.70 .
JAPANESE FOOD ARE SO EXPENSIVE !!!
Hmmm, I also buy a tube top kind shirt at Momoe for RM10.
Yeaa, I bought a Jeans at Voir Jeans too.
With 70% discount ! :D
Buy so many things. -____-
A happy trip.
Mother, I wanted to tell you.
You're my No.1 in my heart and the times I had with you are the greatest in my whole life.
Thanks God for giving me a such good mother.
That cares, loves me, all the times.
A good dedicated mother.
Mother, happy birthday.
I You FOREVER.

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

I was busy for few days. I missed your post about your birthday. I wish you a belated happy birthday now, hope you don't mine. Hehe.

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Ohh, I see. Nevermind ! :D Thank you ya ! That's so sweet of you. ♥ TeeHee.