Monday, January 24, 2011

24/1, I broke my promise.

Dear Bloggie,


:(
Yesterday I said want to keep fit right ?
But today......
>___<
Morning, I woke up at 7a.m and drink a cup of fibre mixed with soya protein.
Before I go to school, I ate 3 pieces of bread.
I ate a watermelon fruit when school's recess.
Night, I ate a piece of bread and some biscuits.
Just now, I ate a half plate of noodles.
OMG.
Count as supper right?
My mother says that count as my dinner because I didn't ate my meal properly.
Is that true ?
Don't know why everytime I say I wanted to keep fit, on diet also FAILED.
Maybe I should have my diet just as normal.
Eat anything that my mother cooks.
NEVER EVER think of food, although it is really delicious. >___<
MUST CONTROL.
I LOVE food, I HATE IT TOO !!!
Foods, tasty, yummy, delicious !  ♥ ♥
Foods, if eat too much will cause fat and many health problems.
Eat, but must go the healthy ones. :)
I Vegetables !
I Salad !
But, my mother don't let me eat so much of vegetables. :(
She says I eat too much of vegetables, my body will become weaker.
So I must go for the meats and the dairies.
I can accept dairies , but not so the meats.
When I was small, I likeeeee meats so muchhhhh !!
( That's the reason I become soooo fat !! )
Now, I changed my opinion.
Eating animal's meat are so cruel !! :(
Animals have life too.
They deserve to live until they die.
Although eating meats will gain proteins for our body, cause proteins are very important to our body.
Is there a other way to gain proteins ?
Like eating vegetables ?
( Impossible ! -___- )
I don't like chicken, but I like their eggs. 
I don't like pork. REALLY DON'T LIKE.
But, in our chinese traditional, pork meat is really important to chinese.
Chinese CAN'T LIVE without pork meat, I though.
I CAN LIVE without pork meat. :P
Asia's people must at least eat rice for two main meals.
Me?
NOPE.
I changed alot since last year, when I had my gastric very heavily.
I already STOP eating RICE for months.
I didn't miss the taste of RICE either.
Haha.
I already become a western's people.
Eat steak ( just a example, I don't eat beef :)) , chicken chop, burger, pizza, pasta....
( all fattening foods -___-)
I prefer bread and noodles type. :D
It seems that I am out of my topic. :P
It's hard for me to on diet because of my mother.
She must want me to eat as much as I can.
If me 24 hours non-stop eating, the most happy person is my mother for sure.
Impossible laa , don't think too much ! :X
Conclusion, THE CHANCE OF ON DIET JUST 1 PERCENT ONLY.
.___.
Haha.
Nothing special happen in school today.
My friends all treat me so nice. ;)
I love them so much!
And, I found something that I wanted to find for a long time !
Is about blogger.
Actually I was finding the old templates of blogger.
Honestly, I not so like that new version of templates by blogger.
I like the blank template , just blank.
No any colours, blank. Yeaa, right.
After Chinese New Year, I will change the design of my blog :D
Stay tune  !
ICTL homework here I come , wait for me !
Oh Yeah, Chaos.




♥  COUNTDOWN 3 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY.

2 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Haha. Why you love the old ones?

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

The old ones is more simple than the new ones.Simple is nicer. :D If the background is just blank, I can put more gadgets to make it more interesting ! :DD Like draw something on a blank paper to make it colourful. :)