Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1 Eat & Shop !

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the first day of a new start. :)
Me and my family didn't purposely celebrate the New Year.
Even the countdown, NOPE.
Afternoon, we just go for lunch and my daddy put me and my mummy at 1Utama. When done shopping, only call my daddy to fetch us back.
All guys just hate shopping with women, argee ?
Since today is the first day of New Year, me and my mother decided to celebrate it by EATING.
So, today is also the day I didn't care much of the calories taking.
*Usually, I CARE ALOT !*
Breakfast, I take some cereals with my hot chocolate.
Lunch, Western food's Breakfast Set.
Strange right ? When lunch I eat something that is for breakfast. :P




But, I didn't finish the whole thing because it is too much .
And also leave some space for others delicious munchies.
After lunch, my dad leave me and my mom at 1Utama.
Shopping journey STARTS.
First shop that I wanted to go is - ROMP.
Like the designs of clothes in ROMP so much !
Although the shop of ROMP is small, but is crowded with people.
Seeing all workers there were soooo BUSY !
But, they never be rough with customers, they're polite and will serve you nicely.
Five star service for ROMP @ 1Utama!
I bought two short pants at there since my size was hard to find.
*Too much clothes' companies S size is too big for me! *
It cost RM68.8 for that two short pants.
Hmmm, not expensive, still a reasonable price.
It's time for TEA TIME !
Me and my mom find a place to sit down and have some snacks.
Most important, CHEAP.
We enjoyed our tea time at I Love Yoo! 老油鬼鬼.
My mom ordered a set of 1 "Yao Zha Kuai" and soya bean .
For me, the "Butterfly Bun' (马脚).




Yummy Yummy !
Finish eating, continue our SHOPPING JOURNEY.
When walk pass the Cold Storage's Korean Food Promotion, me and my mom had been attracted by the Korean's ice cream.
Haha , dessert after tea break ? :P




Fish shaped Biscuit kind Ice Cream !
With a thin layer of red bean paste inside.
Awwwww... It tastes GREAT !
I Red Bean.
After dessert, window shopping again.
8p.m something, we called dad to fetch us back.
8:30p.m, he arrived.
Really enjoyed myself today at 1Utama.
It's too bad there're so many food and restaurants that I never taste and been before.
Kebab, Waffle World, Sushi Zanmai, Dragon-I, O'Briens and many......
Well, next time then! :D
Finally, time for dinner !
TeeHee.
Popiah and red bean soup for me !
*Red bean again ?!*


Original & Salad Popiah.






Red Bean Soup.


I ate WAY TOO MUCH for today.
I must start diet tomorrow or else, I'll become fat.
*Even all people call me to gain weight because I'm too thin. *
Who cares, most important is I'm happy and love the life that I choose now.
Small reminder, CALORIES TAKING CANNOT OVER 1,200 KCAL !
Starting tomorrow, exercise for half an hour per day.
To maintain my weight !
:P
At last,
A "Yeah!" for my today's journey.


YEAH !


That's all for today.
Chaos.

No comments: