Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25/1, Friends.

Dear Bloggie,


Just finish exercise !
Burned 305 kcal !
Keep sweating -___-
Now rest for awhile, later do mask. :P
I need some RELAXATION.
Stress of piano, study, EVERYTHING !!
Actually, I don't know about my stress of 'EVERYTHING' .
Haha, but I still feel so stress !
:(
Today my stomach feel uncomfortable. :(
I think it's because morning I ate about 1/5 can ( my estimate) of the peanut butter !!
>___<
I like the peanut butter but I eat too much already.
And then I had a western food's breakfast set as my breakfast before I go to school.
OMG, I can't finished it because I ate too much peanut butter.
But, my dad call me to finish the food slowly.
I had no choice, just listen to my dad's order, finished it.
10 something, I reached school.
Cause 11a.m I had to attend the Photography Club.
I'm the secretary of the Photography Club, so I must take everyone's kedatangan and do some paper works.
The teacher in-charge called us to take photos related to Chinese New Year.
It is a easy theme for the chineses :D
But, I don't have a camera.
However, I will do the work by borrow my cousin's camera.
Urgent ! I really need to get myself one.
:( CAMERA !!!!!
At class, I tell ya, IS MY FIRST TIME I AM SO HAPPY IN SCHOOL THIS YEAR !
:)
I chat with the guys and they were so funny !
Haha.
They have nice sense of humour ! :D
Thanks guys .
I really enjoyed it.
Recess, I joined Hanu and her friends. :D
Yeah, I'm not anti-social anymore !
I like to be together with friends !
My lovely friends
I LOVE you all ! :)




Your friendship is a gift, I enjoy opening every day.
:)
Thank you, my friends. ♥
It's time for my mask !
Chaos.


Countdown 2 days to my birthday.

No comments: