Friday, January 14, 2011

15/1 Disaster ?

Dear Bloggie,


My first absent for school was happened when Thursday.
Yesterday ( 14/1, Friday) was a totally DISASTER !
Why did I say like that ?
It because....
First, MANY HOMEWORKS !
When I go to school on the next day, Thursday's homeworks was so many !!!
Composition, Mathematics, Geography......
My first reaction, " What?! OMG !"
But luckily, Friday didn't have any homeworks to do.
Second, THE CHANGE OF THE TIME TABLE.
What ? Change the time table that I already get used to it ?
That new time table really is a DISASTER.
Why?
Monday is the start of the new week right ?
The start of the first day in a new week, the first period is GEOGRAPHY !!!
I really really really really HATE Geography !!
And, the Pendidikan Jasmani changed to Tuesday just like last year, last two period too !!
I HATE IT !
Why don't put Pendidikan Jasmani on Wednesday ?
Just like the old time table?
If put at Tuesday, when Monday didn't have the assembly they will probably postpone to Tuesday's last period.
So, we cannot have our Pendidikan Jasmani lesson properly.
Mean of , less time for us to play when Pendidikan Jasmani lesson :(
Third, me and Hanu changed to another place !!
We are still partners but we changed to the place that is beside the door.
The door that everyone always in and out.
It's a very side seating and it is hard for us to see the whiteboard even though me and Hanu doesn't have any eyesight problem.
Besides hard to see the whiteboard,I also can't speak with my friends already :(
WK, ZW, KH,Sharmilla.....
I really will miss them so much !! :(
Me and Hanu keep complaint about the place that our form teacher changed us, so we decided to say with our form teacher , hope she can change our place.
My teacher first expression is, CANNOT.
See through her expession from her eyes.
And then, Hayma complaint to the teacher about the boys that always making noise in class.
So, my teacher changed two of the boys from the back to our door side place and we seat at the behind.
We're so happy and gave each other a Hi 5 !
:)
At least, It wasn't so infront .
Cause we HATE to seat TOO infront.
Hmmm...
No more disaster for Friday already.
Hey, tell you what !
I finally JOINED Hanu them for recess !
FOR THE FIRST TIME !
Yeah !!
Although I didn't talk so much with them in the first time ( just keep laughing because their topic were so funny)...
But that's a good start right ?
:D
I step out my first step !!!!!!
Aza aza fighting for the next !
TeeHee.
Hope next week's start of the new time table isn't so bad at all.
Chaos.

No comments: