Sunday, January 23, 2011

23/1 , Keep fit !

Dear Bloggie,


Saturday's Marathon was very tiring !!
But, it really was a fun experience. :)
First time I joined Secondary's Marathon.
I didn't join last year because of my health problem.
We ran (actually I just walked) for few kilometres.
The road seems so short when we just sit inside the car.
When you really walked, the distance of the road becomes longer.
Haha. So strange isn't ?
This was a very good activity for exercise.
Healthy ! :D
(And also helps keeping fit too ! :P)
That day I woke up at 4:50 a.m in the morning.
I reached home after school, take my shower and straight away to my cozy bed.
Ran out of battery, need to recharge.
:P
Woke up 3 something in the afternoon, take my lunch and prepare for my piano class.
*TIRING SATURDAY*
Today, when I woke up , my legs were so pain !!
Until now !!
OMG.
Really pains :(
I think this is the side effects of walking too much.
My back pains also.
:(
Maybe I less exercise on my own so will have these side effects.
Must exercise REGULARLY.
>___<
Saying about EXERCISE.
I'm about to keep fit since last week.
But, I just talked but no take any actions of it.
LAZINESS.
Exercise every morning for 1 hours by playing the dance pad.
I played 2 days and just half an hour.
Honestly, it was very tiring although for just half an hour.
I cannot force myself too HARD.
If not , I could hurt myself.
D:
I really need to do exercise for keeping fit !!
Chinese New Year is right ahead, I MUST keep fit to wear those new clothes.
Or not, the clothes maybe will not fit in when CNY.
How I gonna do ?
I thinking about just eat 2 meals a day starting tomorrow.
Lunch and Dinner.
I know that is the wrong method but I have no choice.
:(
P/S: DON'T FOLLOW MY WAY.
I think it's okay to eat 2 meals for 1 week . >___<
But, I scare later I'll lack of nutritions.
I wanna eat myself healthy and beautiful.
I'm not a nutritionist so what can I do ?
Maybe I gonna meet one and call them to prepare the menu of everyday's diet for me .
Haha.
(I'm lack of money too. -__- )
ON DIET ON DIET ON DIET ON DIET.
KEEP FIT KEEP FIT KEEP FIT KEEP FIT.
*Is this people insane ?*
Yeaa, a little bit.
:P
Okayy , starting exercise, keep fit, on diet from tomorrow !!!!!!
NO EXCUSES !!
AVOID SNACKS, OILEY FOOD, MEAT.
NO ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE. :(
Byebye :(
I'll miss you all ! (just the ice cream and chocolate)
Oops ! Gotta go now.
Haven't finish writing Chinese New Year cards for my lovely friends.
Chaos.


COUNTDOWN 4 DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY !

No comments: