Thursday, January 27, 2011

27/1, My 14th birthday. ♥

Dear Bloggie,


TeeHee.
My 14th birthday finally arrives !
That's means I gonna become older already. :(
But who cares ?
Most important I live my life happily and full of colours ! :D
( Actually, I'm waiting for my sweet sixteen. )
At the morning, I woke up and use my laptop to online.
When I login to Facebook, I saw so many 'Happy birthday' on my wall.
:)
I'm so happy of their wishes.
Once again, Thanks all my friends ya ! :D
I   You all.
About 9 somthing, my family and I celebrate my birthday.
Haha, so early huh?
Only this time I can celebrate with my dad and mum.
Cause if my dad goes to work, I just celebrate with my mum only. :(
Quite happy that this year I can celebrate with dad also. :)
Like every birthday, my mum sings the birthday song to me.
My dad just watching.
After the song, I blew the candles and make a wish.
Tell you secretly, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WISHED OF.
>____<
Take a look at my birthday cake ! :D


King's Moment of Indulgence.



With the candles.


The cake was so delicious !
Nutty flavor . :)
I LIKE IT !
Thanks King's. :D
Afternoon, before I went to school.
My mum cooked my some spaghetti for me.
Yummy Yummy !
My mum cooks the most delicious spaghetti in the world !
Muahahaha :P


My mum's recipe.


But I felt so sorry because after eating the birthday cake I already feel so full so I can't finished my mum's spaghetti.
:(
Feel so bad now. :(
When night, my dad took my mum and I go to eat western food.
I ordered a Grilled Fish, Lamb chop for mum, nasi goreng for dad.
Nasi Goreng ?!
Haha, my dad ordered from another stall and eat with us.
:)
That time I was so hungry so I forget to take the picture of my food.
>____<
Yeaa, taste not bad. :)
After eating, my dad bring us to Jusco for shopping.
When we arrived at Jusco, it was already 10p.m.
So not much time for us to shop.
I bought a Sandwich maker as my birthday present.
And also a anime DVD !
Sugar Sugar Rune. :)
I saw a very very very very cute stuffed animal !
I want to buy it, my mum don't let it :(
" We already recycle a whole box of stuffed animal you still want to buy it ?!"
Yeaa, I have many stuffed animals when I was small.
December, we just RECYCLE a whole box of my stuffed animals.
" That all already look old already what, this new one ! :P"
Haha.
My mum still say no so I just take the stuffed animal's photo as a memory :P



Purple colour Hippopotamus !

Very cute isn't ?!
That hippopotamus also is coloured with my MOST FAVOURITE COLOUR !!!
PURPLE !!
The price was RM 24.95 after a 50% discount.
Maybe I can save money and buy it myself !
Wait for me, CUTE PURPLE HIPPOPOTAMUS !! ♥♥
I like STUFFED ANIMALS.
After paying at the counter, we went home.
Celebrate birthday with dad and mum was so happy.
:)
FAMILY = Father And Mother I Love You.
Thank you for everything !!
I suffered from my gastric after it.
-____-
PAINFUL !!
:(
But now, it's okayy already.
Maybe I ate too much.
THANKS FOR GIVING ME A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

No comments: