Monday, January 17, 2011

17/1 , Monday.

Dear Bloggie,


Hmm...Today...is not bad after all.
The new time table still okay.
The first day me and Hanu sit at our new place.
Many "heads" were blocking the view of the whiteboard.
When the teacher's teaching, the voice was so small, must pay full attention to hear.
And the boys around us............
Understand?
Got abit regret of making a desicion like that.
:|
But, how? Can't change already.
Nevermind, things will not be so bad.
I THINK.
Finally have our first BM lesson.
Our BM teacher is having maternity leave, so today a teacher replace her to teach us.
Is a HE teacher.
Means a guy laa...
He's quite handsome, with a spiky hair and he's so tall !
For the first time ( so many first time for today), our teacher uses english to teach us Bahasa Malaysia !!!
Abit strange right?
BM lesson uses English to communicate with the students.
Very interesting.
Looking forward to the next lesson of Bahasa Malaysia.
:)
Now, I'm waiting for tomorrow's Co-Curriculum activity.
Tomorrow is the turn for the non-academic club's.
I joined the Kelab Seni Photo ( Photography Club) this year.
Yeaa, I like to taking photos.
By just using my handphone camera.
Cause my family didn't buy one of the camera.
So hoping for it. :(
Especially the PRO type camera.
But the price........
so expensive....
:'(
Save money to buy one !
Now that's the spirit !
:D
Another thing, when today recess, I didn't recess with Hanu them.
I don't know why.
I'm a failure.
Totally FAILURE !
Recess by myself again.
-SKIP THOSE SAD TOPICS-
Today's homeworks were so many !
Just like a mountain !
Got to go for a date with HOMEWORKS now.
Chaos.

2 comments:

Doris C said...

all the best. :) yea, those boys are like monkeys, wth. so many homeworks today, arghh. :( yea, that mr.christopher is so handsome! :D

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

you too :D Hanu says that B class homeworks are more than A class one. :( don't know whether is true or not. Haha, the most handsome teacher in the school ! :P