Monday, January 3, 2011

3/1 School Reopen.

Dear Bloggie,


Hmmm...
Today is the first day of school 2011.
Don't know suppose to be happy or sad.
Complicated.
I'm happy that I can back to school and don't need just to stay at home doing nothing.
But, I'm sad. In school, I have no friends to stick with.
LONELY AGAIN.
Things can change to be more better or WORSE.
If I step out the first step to communicate with others, automaticly say "Hi" with them although they didn't say to me, maybe my situation now will change.
If I just keep the same sitting alone, anti-social, waiting other people find me to chat and not either say a "Hi" to people, I think, I will remain LONELY in school until I form 5.
IF, IF, IF.
If I say, I am a COWARD?
Honestly, I scare to communicate with others, no matter who they are.
Even for my cousin.
Maybe because there was a incident make me afraid to find somebody.
What incident?
It is best that I don't tell.
So, what desicion should I make?
Step out ? or keep shrinking back ?
I DON'T KNOW.
Today, start of 2 Bakti life.
That's mean I am a form 2 senior now.( For afternoon class)
And, become old already. :'(
14 years old.
Haven't count as a real 14 years old cause my birthday is 24 days more.
27th of January, do anybody will remember my birthday ?
Now that's a question.
Back to the main point, 2 Bakti life.
At class, I'm sitting with Hanu.
She's come from 1 Bakti and she's a indian girl.
She's a nice, kind and friendly person.
Feel comfortable when talk to her.
We use english to communicate with each other since she don't know chinese.
My english was TERRIBLE.
I must talk more with the SK's since now our Form 2 classes is now 3 races mixed.
I sure my english level will become higher for few months, IF I TALK WITH THEM.
I'll try.
It's happy to sit with Hanu. :D
No homeworks for today !
Hope for a brighter tomorrow !
Post some photos with my dearest friends that we taken yesterday at Cik Azrina's Jamuan.
:)



Me and Alice.





From left to right : Alice, Me, Shuying, Doris and XinHui.






Great times we had together.



Chaos.

1 comment:

LuPorTi said...

Wish you have a good year in school this year!