Thursday, December 30, 2010

31/12 Last day of 2010.

Dear Bloggie,


Today is the last day of 2010.
Hmm... Don't know how to describe my feelings. All things happenned and goes so fast.

SUMMARY OF 2010.

January,
First time at secondary's.
Know more friends.
School is kinda fun.

February,
Starting hang out with new friends.
They're kind, willing to give me a helping hand.
School rocks !!!

March,
Busying for school's activities.
Well, is quite tiring but interesting.

April,
Hmm....
*LOST MY MEMORIES OF APRIL*

May,
The month I didn't go school because of sick.
My most best friends (ex for now) beatray me by saying my bad behind me.

June,
When the day I go back to school, I cried.
Feeling lonely, just by myself.

July,
One word, LONELY.

August,
Which month I didn't go for school again?? Absent until I forgot.


September,
FORGOTTEN.

October,
Start talking with people at school.
Not so lonely anymore.

November,
The month that I will never forget.
When all things start getting interesting, holidays come.
Miss all new friends that I make in 1Bakti.
Great ending for Form 1's life.

December,
Clean up my messy house to get ready of 2011's new year.
Such a busy month by just doing chores, eating and shopping.
Shop till I drop !

What's next year new hope of mine?
Keep it up for my studies and piano, can communicate with my new friends in 2Bakti.
I'm hoping that doing well in my exam for Form 2 and go to 3Amanah when Form 3.
:D
Well, wish all my friends and family a Happy New Year !



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !
:)


Chaos.





Byebye 2010, you will be forever in my memories. :)

No comments: