Friday, December 24, 2010

25/12 Merry Christmas

Dear Bloggie,


I've decided!
To use diary format as my main blogging style.
Cheer up for it ! :D
Today (25/12/2010), is Saturday and also...
CHRISTMAS !
Although I'm not a christian, but it's fun to celebrate Christmas.
Don't you think?
Saturday, Christmas, BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO.
Actually, I didn't celebrate it, I just login my Facebook and enjoy Christmas through friends' wishes and blessing.
That will warm up a lonely heart. :)
After Christmas, new year comes !
Saying about the new year, OMG, I'm become older! :(
13 turns 14.
Time passes fast.
It seems like all things just happened yesterday.
Right?
Okay, let's back to the Christmas.
How did I celebrate myself?
As I was saying , except celebrate with Facebook, I bought a ring cake for myself as lunch.
Just to replace the Snow Log Cake.
(Wow, that's expensiveeeee ! .__.)
I bought a Tiramitsu ring cake from King's , my favourite flavor .
Yummy !
I took a picture of the ring cake.



A strawberry on it.


Tastes GREAT by cost just RM1.62 (with the discount of the King's member card)
The ring cake is inside my tummy now. Muahahahaha :D
Santa Claus didn't come to my house to leave a gift for me yesterday. :(
Maybe there are few reasons for didn't come to my house?
First, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Second, MY HOUSE DON'T HAVE A CHIMNEY TO LET THE SANTA CLAUS CLIMB IN.
Third, I ALSO DON'T HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE OR THE CHRISTMAS SOCKS.
:(
I just wanted a Snow Log cake......
How about bake me one? :P
Ohh, I forgot to make a Christmas wish !
Hmm...
I know I know !
I wish that I can be happy always and so my friends and family. :)
Last,


MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !
Enjoy and have a blast. :D


It's time for my dessert !
Chaos .

No comments: